Author :: Brody

Category :: TV / Movies

Description ::

Features

I've skinned the following screens:

_Homescreen

_Volume

_Startup

_Shutdown (Only works with some ROM versions)

_Programs

_alert

_Error

_Missed Calls

_Incoming Call

Note: A soft reset (restart) should implement all of the changes.

All files are in CAB format, use a file explorer to install or copy to IPSMWindowsStartup and soft reset (restart) your phone.

Comments

A theme based upon your favourite characters from BBC's comedy The Office! There are two extra Sounds CAB's that include ringtones (a choice of Handbags and Gladrags or Freelove Freeway), alert sounds etc.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 11:48 am

View File

• 3 weeks later...
Guest big_dazza

I copied these cab files to my Startup directory, and reset. It states that the installation did not have the permissions to install. Any ideas? I'm new to all this so please be gentle. Thanks

Exact error: Installation failed. Then program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate permissions. Please contact your service provider for more information"

Guest salfordred

Got to say...... one of the best that I have downloaded.

BUT........

Is there any chance it could be reworked in exactly the same format for Phoenix Nights ?

A suggestion .......

On Startup - Welcome to the Phoenix Club

..... instead of the 'Loading Company Intranet'

big_dazza: its not risky and not many people who do it are developers! Just look around the forum or log onto the chat (link at the top of the page) to have this confirmed!

salfordred: thanks for your kind words and i could mod it for Phoenix Nights, i was thinking of doing something similar so watch this space, now Avanti!

Ps. if you like the skin vote for it! :)

Guest big_dazza

salfordred.....

are you an ameteur like me? got the orange spv? applied the office screens? did you have to unlock your mobile? was it difficult? any problems? and do you have to relock it up again after?

thanks

You dont have to relock afterwards big_dazza, to run a an unsigned cab you will HAVE to unlock your phone! For most freeware games this will therefore be worth it, trust me on this one! You will be opening up a whole new world of games, DivX movies and much much more...

You dont have to relock afterwards big_dazza, to run a an unsigned cab you will HAVE to unlock your phone! For most freeware games this will therefore be worth it, trust me on this one! You will be opening up a whole new world of games, DivX movies and much much more...

Brody is right, it's worth it big_dazza :(

:)

big_dazza, how did you get on? Read THIS part of the FAQ for more persuasion!

(Its the "First 48 Hours with a smartphone" section, read "What is application decertification?")

Guest big_dazza

Done it now. Wicked. Superb stuff. The only slight issue is that when the sound files are playing (like FreeLove Freeway) it's often start-stop-start. You know.... interupted with a second or so of silence. Anyone know what this migght be and how to fix? Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.