The Matrix Revolutions

Guest gspacedboy

Guest gspacedboy

Has anybody been watching the trailer and the TV spots for the final instalment of this wonderful event?

Im getting very excited, I recently bought the UGC Unlimited card, so i intend to see it at least 3 times in the first week... Can't wait!

Also, I noticed that web sites are refering to the charactor of Smith as a 'Agent Smith' But surely he is no longer an agent... Rather just 'Smith'

Guest morpheus2702

Any speculation as to how it all turns out?

Noticed that "Zero One", the machine's first city from the Animatrix, sounds very similar to "Zion"?

I cant wait! had to pre book my tickets!!

got it for the 5th @ 8! at the odeon!

i cant wiat!!! apparently there are new tv posts on the website! gonna go check them out now!

"Z"

Guest siu99spj

Grrrr :evil: Darn, darn, darn, darn, double, treble, multiple darn!!!!!

I'm back from holiday on the 3rd and taking the 4th off for recovery and THEN The Matrix Revolutions comes out...

Whilst I'm at work, unable to see it.

Ah well, at least that way when I do get a free chance to see it (Two weeks later) the cinemas crowds will be reduced somewhat. Should still be showing it round then, surely?

And then of course there's the other films I also want to see, Kill Bill, The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Bad Boys II. Where on earth am I gonna get all the time from????

Guest nickcornaglia

Just saw the theatrical trailer today. Not at all what I expected...which is probably a good thing.

Now I can't even imagine how this all turns out. The monster machine head. And the idea of being caught between two worlds. The machine world and the human world. Seems that's what Agent Smith now is....and the trailer then depicts Neo as being caught in the same.

It's gonna be HUGE!

Guest gspacedboy

I get the impression from looking at the "Control" TV Spot, that Neo goes to the 'Machine Eye' (whatever that is) and maybe agrees to help each other defeat Smith... Almost like Capt. Janeways in Voyager and the Borg.

The trailers and spots are really cool they dont show much, kinda keep ya in suspence! i pretty sure there is a dam right wicked scene which will dwaf the car chase in reloaded!

"Z"

Smith turns out to be the alter ego of Neo (good/evil), hence why Neo helps the machines, the Agent Smith program is now beyond what was it's orginal purpose as it has elements of what makes Neo different/The One. Smith can bring about the downfall of humans and machines alike, which is what the whole things is about, humans first tried to destroy the machines as they didn't understand them, then machines took over and tried to elminate the "human" element/anomaly.

It's all about the fact that one relies on the other and finding the balance as with all things in life.

Glad it's released the day before I go to Amsterdam, cause I don't think I'd be in a mood to see it after 5 days in 'Dam [smilie that looks completely bladdered] :)

Guest morpheus2702

I remember seeing Total Recall 3 times on a trip to Amsterdam... once on the Harwich - Hook ferry, once in Amsterdam and once again on the ferry back. Let's just say with the storyline, changing languages and intoxification I was a lil' confused. :wink:

Guest siu99spj

Well, my brother is actually making some good news for once. As 'he' wil be hanging around after the Germany trip, 'he' and I will be going Wednesday night at 18.00. I think by then someone is going to have a Spoilers comment in the title by then...

Guest gspacedboy
Going to see it at IMAX in london on Wednesday evening, 26m by 20m screen and an 11,500 watt sound system :), it's gonna rock!

Let me get this right.... ITS ON IMAX?????

Guest goinnuts

as always bad orange timings meen i have to stay late on the 5th to do a massive merchandise/pos change. maybe all you lucky people should walk past your local o shop the day after and spoil it for us all. :wink:

Guest gspacedboy
as always bad orange timings meen i have to stay late on the 5th to do a massive merchandise/pos change. maybe all you lucky people should walk past your local o shop the day after and spoil it for us all. :wink:

Sounds like a fantastic idea! :twisted:

Saw reloaded at the IMAX and WOW amazing...this time opted not to see it first atthe imax instead at a norma cinema first so i cant try understant everything, then off to the big screen and drool over the amazing FX!

5days left!!!

"Z"

Guest gspacedboy

Just booked my ticket for 17:10 at the Warner west end!

If any MoDoCo user are there, i say we should have a predetermind ringtone set up! - or is that tooo geeky!