The Matrix Revolutions

Guest gspacedboy

Guest gspacedboy
:)/ looks like i may be seeing first then, ticket booked for 2PM Wednesday 5th November :(/ first public showing

Where is it your going to see it?

Guest gspacedboy

5 hours 25 mins :)

So am i to expect to be able to read peeps reactions straight away after, say by 4 pm today? Posted from your Smartphones... You know it makes sense.

Guest Richie M
5 hours 25 mins  :)  

So am i to expect to be able to read peeps reactions straight away after, say by 4 pm today? Posted from your Smartphones... You know it makes sense.

I wont home till gone 5pm :( so someone may beat me to a reaction.

Seeing it at Warner Village, Newcastle under Lyme :?

Guest siu99spj

Hard to believe its now less than 4 hrs away...

Just a shame I've got about 8hrs to wait. So glad I managed to get such great seats though (Almost dead centre)!

Guest gspacedboy
Hard to believe its now less than 4 hrs away...

Just a shame I've got about 8hrs to wait. So glad I managed to get such great seats though (Almost dead centre)!

I booked mine on line, so i have no idea really where im going to get, probably in the gods!

Just over 20 mins to go till the prem...

and then another 3 hours and 10 mins! woo hoo :twisted:

Just got back from the seeing it. I don't know what to make of it to be perfectly honest. I enjoyed the film but at the same time i've come out of the cinema feeling slightly let down. Perhaps it was the ending...

Anyhoo I won't say anything else till people have seen it

Yeah me to, just got back and boy was it good! but couldnt help feelinga bit sad, probably coz its over and this the one movie i was soo into.

but anyway greatmovie just gotta see it again to understand it all.... coz boy i am confused at the end!

but great movie...

"Z"

Guest AngelOfRage
Just got back from the seeing it. I don't know what to make of it to be perfectly honest. I enjoyed the film but at the same time i've come out of the cinema feeling slightly let down. Perhaps it was the ending...  

my thoughts exactly... one to many unanswered questions...

anyway the Matrix is not over we can look forward to The Matrix Online PC Game next year...

oh and for the Matrix know it alls take a look at Metacortechs.com and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Guest gspacedboy
Di they ever explain in the film why neo could stop the sentinels or see without eyes!?

Is it because he is stuck between two worlds, the real world and that of the machine world... :roll:

I thought it was a let down though. I liked it yes, but it was a little to hollywood in the end. :|

It was almost like they really did run out of things to do.

Good film though...

Guest siu99spj

:?:

:-s :-k I think I'm now thoroughly confused :-k :-s

The only thing I can say is that the special effects are worthy of a mention if only because the film seemed to live on them. And Gods, the bit rate is going to be horrific on the DVD (Wonder how many non-spec players are going to suffer)...

Guest gspacedboy

I thought the whole He's the negative to your positive was a little cheesy... good v bad!

but do you think Neo died or just became something a whole lot more!?

If you just want the gist of the film  http://www.xzaust.com/index.php?page=matrix

Wow that site talks a load of rubbish! I suppose they have the basics correct but they have made some glaring errors, even after reading the first page! Hehe!

I've read it all and it is total runnish! Ignore it! If that is the true story I don't know what film i saw?!

Correct me if im completely wrong here but it seemed to me that they compared neo to jesus in some respects. He died so that everyone else would live etc. Although the orical did suggest we would see neo again. Suppose he could always be resurrected!

I saw it yesterday and like a few of you here, I felt a little let down by the movie. I understood everything that went on but found a number of bits really cheesy, like the last fight scene between Neo and Smith.

Guest morpheus2702

Just got in from seeing Revolutions and right now - I feel cheated! I may have to see it again, and maybe I'll feel differently after that, but I don't think so.

** SPOILERS - don't read on if you want to see the film unspoilt **

I really had the feeling that Revolutions had a totally different vibe that Reloaded - a vibe that was even more far more removed from the original and that pretty much dismissed the layers added by Reloaded.

The Merilvingian was dismissed early on and really was nothing more than a distraction to the main plot. I had hoped that he was one of the previous 'Ones' that had chose to save Zion previously. That was a plot line that was fairly much ignored too!

Morpheus and Trinity just seemed to be bit part players here, as did any sense of philosophy and questions that made me think long after Reloaded. Trinity died a pointless death... far more poignant to have died at the end of Reloaded.

The biggest problem was the total lack of closure. The war is over but why? The people in the Matrix freed? Will there be another One and the cycle begin over?

Great effects, loved the seige, but overall I'm wishing Reloaded had been 30 minutes longer and that had been that. :?

I have not seen it yet - and probably won't bother to pay to go and see it on the strength of the reviews and feedback i have read here and all over the web.

The thing that bothered me the most about the transition from Matrix1 to Reloaded was that in 1, Morpheus was a real main player in the film. Almost as if it was him alone that made contact with people inside the Matrix.

Cut to Reloaded only to find his part "dumbed down" and you are left to realise that he is only part of a larger group of similar people. For me, it was his character that added the best portions of depth to the film. It was a shame not to build on his character more.

I am all for films leaving you thinking and there has not been a film that has generated such a fury of this since the matrix. Shame they totally cocked it all up afterwards! Hopefully the forthcoming Matrix Comix book (which i want for xmas everyone!!) will redeem the franchise.