Free MS Games for Smartphone

Guest Cyberdim

Guest Cyberdim

Apparently, to celebrate the launch of Motorola MPx200 SmartPhone in USA (and MoDaCo dude with American flag :) ), Microsoft is getting ready to release a set of new games for SmartPhone users. I was able to extract the stuff from the web site :twisted: (normally it downloads to your SmartPhone, but my attempts to get it to my phone did not work) and put it in a zip file. Just copy the content to a folder on your SD card, enjoy…

Available here at MoDaCo first

MSGames.jpg

MSGames.zip

Guest comebackdx

Thanks for taking the time to upload these.

Is Cubicle Chaos is the first Breakout clone on the SPV to allow the ball to shot off the paddle at various angles, rather than just 45 degrees?

Is Cubicle Chaos is the first Breakout clone on the SPV to allow the ball to shot off the paddle at various angles, rather than just 45 degrees?

Nope, there's also Bust'em.

Nice stuff this, Microsoft !

To bad that "Microslot" doesn't save your "score"... you start all over if you end the game and start over a while later.

Anybody notice that by repeatedly pushing menu-about adds $100 to your credits each time :)

Guest awarner [MVP]

Unzip the files and they will be in a folder, copy the folder via

Activsync to StoragecardProgram FilesGames (this can be any folder etc it's up to you :))

Then copy the icons and paste shortcuts to IPSMWindowsStart MenuGames

And that's it :(

now on your phone just go to ProgramsGames and the three games will be there.

Guest MoRFLeZ

The MicroSlot game is narf!!!

When you select "About" you get 100 extra coins .. *pout* - that just means you have to play longer *innocent blink*!

I quite like the Fire Drill game though!!

Guest JoelRae

I think I got to level 30-summat on a boring train journey, 100k+ high score!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of this :oops: ... I was just trying to see if it ever ended :roll:

Guest midnight

err, can you even lose at this game? hehehe

i actually got to about level 28 or something without losing a life, got bored and deleted it :)

its VERY repetative, and the game does not change at all

Guest spacecowboy6982
err, can you even lose at this game? hehehe

i actually got to about level 28 or something without losing a life, got bored and deleted it :)

its VERY repetative, and the game does not change at all

The burning people at their desks is quite realistic for a basic game tho eh. I was quite shocked when I first saw it hehe. The game for me just now is Crimson Fields...smooth as !

Guest unclelimey

madbeetles smart pong has this ability

does anyone know if these games are signed?

thanks in advance