Unlock Nokia phones from your Smartphone

Guest awarner

Guest awarner [MVP]

Coming soon the Latest app from Migsoft

DCT4 Calculator

What this app does is enable you to find the SIM unlock code for your Nokia phone.

All you have to do is to enter the IMEI and choice of network from the list

and will calculate the unlock code for you.

If the network is not listed you can manually add the network code and

the software will calculate the code and save it as a txt file :)

main_dct4.jpgmenu_dct4.jpg

calc1_dct4.jpgcalc2_dct4.jpg

Guest Paul [MVP]

Any Nokia phone (including USA).

Since it's called a Nokia DCT4 calculator, I think it's pretty safe to assume it doesn't work for Ericssons.

:roll:

P

Guest NederSoren

lol --> i think this is kinda funny :( A program in a phone to unlock another phone :)

Anyways.. can't really see what i could use this app for :?

Guest Maverick
Looks pretty handy but why is it a Smartphone app?  Why not just a normal PC app?

Well.. One thing I can think of is.. it prevents people from buying this app, design a web interface and then charge a fee for a web based unlock service!!

A lot of markets and other "shabby" places in Europe provide unlocking services, with this the unlockers won't need to drag their laptop around any more :)

This is one of the only pieces of software that has interested me in quite a while, this would be so handy for me at work - being able to unlock customers Nokias for them in seconds rather than having to redirect them to customer services or their own networks advice centres. Thanks to Migsoft for this for helping make Orange staff more helpful to more people. :)

Well, maybe - id have to look into it. But the idea of it is useful in theory.

{EDIT} GOinNuts: I Didnt mean make them pay, jus offer it for free as a no guarantees service{/EDIT}

Guest goinnuts

@ amo

why not i would and will. not in the store though, unless there on voda or something and want an orange sim. yeah i can see it now free nokia unlocking with every orange sim. :wink:

Guest mavisdavis
because its portable? :(

and ironic that its nokias competition that can do it :)

I've just had my old Panasonic GD87 Unlocked by a bloke on the market, He plugged a lead from a Nokia 3310 into to retrive the code so Nokias cando it ,Ok you need a lead but..(pls don't confuse me with a nokia lover either), and by the looks of it for quite some time now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.