Unlock Nokia phones from your Smartphone

Guest awarner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spv_dman

I've tried the PC version. A smartphone version will surely come in handy. It's been over 3 months already and no release yet. Hey author, will it still be coming out or we might as well forget about it? :?

• 1 month later...
Guest MPxMike

Hi

Has anyone got any more info on this app? The Migsoft website just give me a 404 when I try and skip the flash intro. This app would be really useful to me - I unlock about 5 a month (people tell people, who tell people, who tell...)

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest McHale

nothing like taking code that is made public domain and charging for it.

10 pounds for DCT4

10 pounds for DCT3

10 pounds for panasonic

what a ripoff...

The java one posted above does everything all the multiple programs do for free. What am I missing here? Are people just itching to spend money?

I couldn't justify spending that much money on a program that is currently available for free for JAVA, PC, and soon to be released PPC/Smartphone.

-Mc

Guest nedge2k

er...easy mate! Florin does alot of hard work for us and most of the time it is at personal cost, so he has every right to charge for it. What works for most phones wont work for smartphones and people like Florin find a way to make it work for us.

Oh yeah...btw...its not soon to be released as freeware! You want it for ur phone...go to Florins site and pay for it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.