MPx200 at Orange shops - How Much??!?!?!

Guest gunark

I went into the local Orange shop to see how much the MPx was going to be priced at - I'd already seen it in onestopphoneshop for £40 on yp120 and £80 in Carphone Whorehouse - and I was told £180-ish! I asked him to double check that he wasn't giving me a handset only or upgrade price but he said no, new contract on yp120 it will be that price! I then said OSPS were doing it for £40 and CW for £80, to which he said "That should be interesting". Which was no help at all.

Have they (Orange) or OSPS made a cock up somewhere? As it is I pre ordered it from OSPS for £40 just incase the price is wrong (I don't think so tho as the SPVe200 is £60, and getting 2 prices wrong is unlikely).

Oh, and hello by the way - good forum, answered 99% of my smartphone questions and some I didn't even think of!

think it always works out like this - orange try and screw you in their shops. OSPS always seam to do some good deals - i'm tempted to pre-order myself but i want a "square deal" and they not availably anywhere other than direct. bloody orange! :-(

• 2 weeks later...