Carphone Warehouse not stocking E200

Guest stu_lowe2003

Guest stu_lowe2003

Hello

I was a little disappointed when I popped into my local carphone warehouse for some updated release dates. They informed me that they won't be stocking the SPV E200. Which I think is a shame as i always used to use them for handsets as they price match web prices, and also they are one of the UKs largest mobile phone dealers. I got my SPV and also my girlfriends from them.

The manager said that maybe in a few months the company may think about stocking it.

Stu

Guest stu_lowe2003

arghh

I just spoke to one stop phone shop as they have the best prices on new handsets and they say that they aren't getting any E200s or MPX200s until December now.

Stu

One of my local Carphone Warehouse stores told me last night that they would be stocking it tho they didnt know when, the other assistant (looked more like a manager) said he'd been in touch with Orange and the E200 was being shipped to the main places today (Friday).

As for OneStopPhoneShop i've been on the phone to them on 4 different occaisions and everytime been told a different date, so i wouldn't take it as certain :lol: