One item of the E200 yet to be reviewed; RF.

Guest SatanX21

Guest SatanX21

I was wondering how the RF is compared to the E100? Living in the US this is a major concern, due to GSM coverage. I'm very interested in getting an E200 (more like the Qtek 8080, but there is no difference), but if it is weak in the RF department it would be pointless to buy. I live near the NYC area and I'm on T-mobile. Decent reception in the area with my 3650 but the Symbion platform does nothing for me.

Very good question! I would also be very interested in this.... I am on T-Mobile and the reception of my SPV is DEFINITELY WORSE then the Samsung I used to use on T-Mobile.

Very good question! I would also be very interested in this.... I am on T-Mobile and the reception of my SPV is DEFINITELY WORSE then the Samsung I used to use on T-Mobile.

Well, based upon my first impressions, having had the phone for about an hour, the signal seems great.

I've had full signal all the time within the house compare to 2-3 bars of 5 on my T39 on T-Mobile at the same time - but then my SPV was as good.

Call quality is as good as the SPV.

Guest skyvalley

To the guys in the US, what band you on in your part of the world is it GSM1900 1800 or 850? I can tell you that on 1800 the E200 is comparable to a Panasonic GD87 (or GU87 as it would be in the US). If you let me know your band I can get a comparison done on that band with an 87, but it will be done on test kit so it might not tie in perfectly with the real-world.

Guest SatanX21
To the guys in the US, what band you on in your part of the world is it GSM1900 1800 or 850?

I'm on T-Mobile, which only uses the 1900 band. I appriciate you testing this.....