How to get your Free MMC software card for spve200!!!

Guest egghead101

Guest egghead101

After 11 calls to variuos Orange departments yesterday, some of which were 50p a minute, i finally found someone who could help me get my missing promo card. NO ONE AT ORANGE CUST. SERVICES HAS A CLUE ABOUT THIS PROMOTION!!!!

After educating 14 diferent people at orange about the promo giving them the weblink and asking them to read the "O" magazine I found an answer.

What you need to do is ring your Orange shop where you bought the SPVe200 and as them to ring Order Management. Order Management is a helpline for Retail stores which confirms deliveries and takes notices on short shipments and missing stock. Get the store to ring them and ask for the missing card. Order Management is only open weekdays....

Fingers crossed I should have my MMS card this week.... :?:

p.s Has anyone had a problem with their SPVe200 not switching on during a charge cycle???? :?

Guest wbloore

Still can't get my MMC Card. The Orange shop in Doncaster say that they don't have them in stock, and never will do as they are only available through business centres!

According to the manager, the only options available to me are to go to Meadhowhall (20 miles away, and I really don't want to struggle through the millions of people there at this time of year) or to return the phone. So looks like my E200 is being returned today:(

Return it because you didn't get the card with their lame programs? back when I got the SPV I formatted the card just after seeing the stuff on it and realizing it's pretty useless..

Guest wbloore
Return it because you didn't get the card with their lame programs? back when I got the SPV I formatted the card just after seeing the stuff on it and realizing it's pretty useless..

Yes, 3 reasons...

1: I really want Clearvue.

2: I can now get the phone for free from OSPS. I paid 99.99 for the phone and 45.00 for a Plantronics BT headset (half price). I can get the phone for free and the headset for 90.00 - saving 59.99.

3: Principle. Shops shouldn't advertise something that they can't provide.

If the MMC card had come with the phone then the hassle of returning the phone wouldn't have been worth the 59.99 saving.

Guest jtsaint

Whats that plantronics headset like?

Is it true this card is 32mb in which case could be usefull. Clear Vue is onlt on 60 day trial so I would not personally get too wound up about not having since you will have to but it in.

jtsaint: ukpauls has bought the plantronics headset and says it works well. It looks a little bigger than the jabra but it is cheap so design is bound to be comprimised.

Brody waits for /you to post numerous links to cheap, aesthetically pleasing bt headsets!

Guest pete1312

What's with the reference to me Brody?

You sure you have the correct handle?

I don't even know how to post a link - and have no experience whatsoever of bluetooth!

Guest egghead101

Onestop shop may have phones for free but do they offer a phone holder for the car (see the change in law 1st December) , a hangover kit, £30 buy back, 50% voucher for BT Headset and a christmas bouncy ball?

Anyway the card is 32mb and Orange are sorting it out at the moment as per my first thread. I have one card already which was the original card for the SPVe100 promotion. My new card should be with me Wednesday. :wink:

Guest wbloore
jtsaint: ukpauls has bought the plantronics headset and says it works well. It looks a little bigger than the jabra but it is cheap so design is bound to be comprimised.

Brody waits for /you to post numerous links to cheap, aesthetically pleasing bt headsets!

Not seen the Jabra headset - Orange only had the Plantronics and Motorola in stock. The Plantronics headset is very good. It's a little bigger than the Motorola BT headset, but the standby is 3 hours longer. It was only 10 pounds cheaper (or 5 pounds after the 50% off). The standby time was more important for me than the looks. After all, I don't get to see it when it's in use, so the looks don't bother me, lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr_Protozoa

I poped into one of my orange shops yesterday, after a lot of time on the phones I was told it was an internet only offer, and since I got my e200 thru 150 I'm not elegable for one!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Toyota-F1.com

:shock: Are you referring to me?!! :shock: Don't know why!!! :?

I don't believed I just noticed that then, even though I've already read that post a number of times...

Anyway, I got my SPV3 on Mon, via 150 (upgrade) so can I stroll into my Orange Shop and "demand 32Mb of fun?" as nicely put by Mr_Protozoa.

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Toyota, he's used a command in this post that displays your username, it's a long running joke here now...

If you manage to get 32Mb of fun let me know how! The attractive woman in my orange shop said it was for web only orders.

Guest cadburys man

Have i missed something here? :?