profil vil kun være på "hovedtelefon"

Guest hyrpel

Guest celticfc
hej jeg har en spv

og den vil kun stå på hovedtelefon i profil, altså jeg kan ikke skifte profil uanset hvad jeg gør

kan i hjælpe???

Jeg har haft det samme problem - Helt vildt irriterende..... - men efter 2 uger løste det åbenbart sig selv... I don't know why... ???? Men løst er det... :-)

Guest Animefan

Mit gik tilbage af sig selv på under en dag...

Det hele begyndte da jeg havde Kamera og høretelefon sat til på samme tid og så tog høretelefonen ud... :?

Men normalt når jeg har høretelefon i UDEN kamera sker der intet! :roll:

Prøv at tage stikket ud og sætte det i igen indtil den arter sig ... og pust evt. også lidt i stikket... Så vidt jeg husker har det i hvert fald løst det for mange andre :lol:

Prøv at gå ind på www.coolsmartphone.com... Der har de en hel guide om hvordan man løser problemet...

Har lige tilføjet afsnittet...

The Problem  

I've been emailed a few times about this, which is irritating quite a few people. The issue ? Well, you plug in your headset, have a nice long chat to someone, then uplug it and .... bugger....  it's locked in Headset mode. You can try changing the profile back, but no - nothing. It sticks in headset profile - you can try hard reset but that won't fix it. Why ?  

Well, when you push the headset in a small switch inside tells the phone OS that a "plug" is inserted and cleverly it changes itself to "Headset" profile. Unfortunately sometimes this "switch" gets stuck. :lol: One suggestion that's been made to me is that Microsoft could allow the OS to "ignore" this switch - so you could manually change it back to your own profile.. but then you'd have to change it back manually to "headset" mode if you plugged the headset back in again wouldn't you? Damn..  

Solutions  

I have the same problem now and again - it appears to happen if you pull the headset out too quick. To fix it, try doing this (this will sound like some sort of sordid sex manual, but bare with it ... geddit ? BARE with it ? Eh ? Eh ? .. I'll get my coat........)

Try pushing it back in fully, then pull it out slowly - hopefully then it'll either slot back into "Normal" mode, or you can choose "normal" mode again.  

If that doesn't work work - try blowing really hard into the headset socket. (Tip by Gareth McQuaid)

If THAT doesn't work, try Best method I've found is to use a cocktail stick (remove the sharp point) as it's non conductive it's quite easy to reset the switch. (Tip by John Iles)

That's it really. It's the only way I've found that appears to fix it. Don't try poking anything in.. you might damage it !

/SBloP alias Steen Benjamin Petersen

hejsa tak for tippet

men hvad mener han med

If THAT doesn't work, try Best method I've found is to use a cocktail stick (remove the sharp point) as it's non conductive it's quite easy to reset the switch.

håber i kan hjælpe

• 1 month later...