The MPX200 does diagonals

Guest Bunchie

Guest Bunchie

A lot of people have been quite concerned about the fact that it has been discovered that the E200 has no standard support for diagonal movements which will make games using diagonals pretty much impossible. Luckily I have just tested the MPX200 and it does diagonal movements fine so there is nothing to worry about on the gaming front.

Guest inspectorgadjet

I'm not so sure you're right on that one....I can't seem to do diagonals properly. The only time I get diagonals is if I misfire when trying to hit between the up and left keys and I click twice. However, on my E100 in the same app, diagonals worked fine. Actually too fine...I used the program so much that my joystick wore out and tended to only do diagonals which was fairly damn annoying.

Guest Bunchie

Hmm well i have tested this out on quite a few games that involve using diagonals and although the keypad can make them a little fiddly to do, I have definitely done them fine. What application is this you are talking about and have you tried any others?

Guest Sp3ctre

very odd... I've just ordered one so i'll let you know if mine's the same.

What you recon the problem is?.. Hardware/bug etc? Would be a shame if it misses out on this one diagonal... it's got so much potential gaming-wise :roll:

Guest unclelimey
"]My replacement arrives tomorrow... I'll post results here!

P

dont get excited, my replacement had the same problem, so did the guy who works in the orange shop ... his phone also didnt work in that direction

My moto and wifes moto don't allow diag movement either.

I have also noticed that we cant use nintendo games properly either on the nes EMU.

Tried several games. Its seems the moto dislikes two buttons pressed together such as when trying to control Mario in SMB 1,2,..or 3....when using the buttons to gain extra jump height or firing.

If anyone has any better luck can u let me know please.

nixy

Guest unclelimey
My moto and wifes moto don't allow diag movement either.

I have also noticed that we cant use nintendo games properly either on the nes EMU.

Tried several games. Its seems the moto dislikes two buttons pressed together such as when trying to control Mario in SMB 1,2,..or 3....when using the buttons to gain extra jump height or firing.

If anyone has any better luck can u let me know please.

nixy

tried the above, and mine worked fine