E200 NOT pulled from sale

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bikespod

:? I sincerely hope that MS Mobiles is not english. Not only is his journalistic integrity about as solid as a marshmallow, but his grasp of the language is appalling too. MS, your posts and articles exibit a structure and readability that could be bettered by giving a chimp a typewriter.

My partner is a science journalist and she would never publish such flimsy and innacurate work. Its the most basic rule of the profession. You must be able to substantiate your claims/story. Oh, and read through your work after writing it.Thanks for panicking me this morning. A*SE! :x

Comments by box, below, taken on board. I'm out of order dissing his english. I'm sure its a lot better than i could do in his language. Guess i should have researced first. :oops: :lol:

Guys... this is turning into a soap opera.... he may have pushed the story a little too quickly and his reporting methods and english (which he isnt) may not be great but lets not forget the msmobiles site is still part of the smartphone community and does a lot for product awareness and promotion. I'm sure it costs him more to run than he earns too....

My 2p

jon

Guest spacecowboy6982

Remember, we're the minority here at MoDaCo. "Joe Bloggs" with his E-200 is hardly going to find all the technical bugs that we encounter. When and if Orange comes up with answers to these however, we will be the ones to hear about it, first. MsMobile son th eothe rhand had not right to publish such rubbish - the site itself attracts alot of attention and Im sure Microsoft and Orange will NOT take this on the chin. A legal case may well follow...:roll:

And as for this "joystick business" in the earlier posts, get over it people :mad: :!: It been designed that way for a reason and is certainly not a hardware fault. Remember this phone is aimed at businessmen, not gamers and the likelihood is that a "4way" control is easier to operate menus etc :!:

spacecowboy