HELP ! My Mio ReLocked Itself...For Real No Joke

Guest DaeDreamah

Guest DaeDreamah

I used Mitec's web unlock service and unlocked my mio about 2 weeks ago. Last night while powering off the phone I knoticed it took rather long to turn off. I turned off because I was in such a bad area that the signal was searching and was draining battery. When I powered on it froze on the white Mio boot screen before the smartphone 2002 splash screen. When it booted I knoticed my home screen changed but did not thing much of it till I went through the menus and knoticed all my apps were gone. and my custome homescreen was o longer in the choices. I reunlocked the phone again from the web service and seems ok for now , but why did it relock is there an update I need to apply to keep from happening again. Also al my apps went back on and work fine unsigned but 1 , SPVMan game will not work...even thought the phone is unlocked when I select that game to play the mio says contact the administrator this application is not digitaly signed. Any one know why that happened ? Any help would be great in preventing this from happening again.