MS Mobile News launched!

Guest Brody

Approximately a week after our launch I am proud to announce the official Smartphone theme of MS Mobile News.

Screens Skinned:

_Homescreen

_Volume

_Startup

_Shutdown (only works with certain ROM versions)

_Programs

_alert

_Error

_Missed Calls

_Incoming Call

_Banner Images

Click HERE and follow the links to the theme!

Enjoy!

Marc

MSMNEG.gif

A quick note to point out that we have released a new variation of our theme to include the Orange Alarm_Plugin!

Building upon our recently released official homescreen I am proud to announce a new variant, an e200 homescreen that makes the most of Orange's alarm plugin. As such it is only compatible with the e200 and shows the alarm time or "Off" on the homescreen itself and also allows single click access to the setting of the alarm.

Visit www.MSMobileNews.com to download it!

Enjoy!

Marc

Guest ChrisJM

Firstly a Merry Christmas to all, thanks for making MSMN successful! Secondly we would like to inform you of the following reviews on our site:

Fizz mcTraveller

Fizz Do It !

Fizz Monitor

Star Blaster

OmniGSoft Mini-Superbike 1.1

look again soon for reviews of the following:

Resco Explorer

Resco Photo viewer

Resco System tools

Mad Beatle stuff

thanks again,

If you spend too much time on your PC looking for Smartphone news and reviews then perhaps you'd like to be part of our site? We're looking for one or two news editors to enable MSMobileNews.com to be up-to-date with all of the latest news all of the time. Having received approximately 300,000 page hits in our first 3 weeks an increase in staff was inevitable! If you feel that you fit this requirement then please e-mail [email protected] and we will consider your application.

Link: MSMobileNews.com

Guest nickcornaglia
is there anything that u like/dislike on the site ?

please post below :wink:

I'd like to see some more proactive reporting from your site. (and other sites)

I visit a few sites regurarly:

MoDaCo.com

MSMobiles.com

SmartphoneThoughts.com

MPx200.org

CoolSmartphone.com

A disappointment is that all of these sites offer the same news most times. One site or another breaks the news and the rest report on that news story. I understand that news is news and all must report on it if it is important. But sometimes I feel that I should just keep my browsing to one of these sites as they'll get around to copying the story anyway. (Most give credit to the originator).

I wont specify, bash or promote any of the sites listed above but one feature I like on some sites is that they, on slow news days, will generate some discussion with reviews or ramblings on related topics.

This is not a dig on your site at all, or Modaco. I really like and support both. I'm just getting bored with the same stuff on every site. It's the unique differences (few and far between) that keep me visiting each everyday. You're doing a great job...I'm just looking for that differentiating POP that will make your site unique. I'm sure you have something up your sleeve.

Please take this as a positive criticsm....not a negative one by any means! 8)

encece, i totally agree, i'm planning a competition soon which should attract people and will be concentrating much more on "proactive reporting" once i have secured one or two more editors! We're also forging links with software companies etc to provide the latest news on releases and so on, this obviously takes time but 3 weeks and 300,000 page hits on we have made some progress :)

Guest nickcornaglia
this obviously takes time but 3 weeks and 300,000 page hits on we have made some progress :)

I totally agree and congrats on your success! I'd just like to see you over-the-top!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...