Application Unlock your E100/E200/SPV without OTA.

Guest Will

I saw a post in the e200 forum about removing security settings, using a file called No Warez.exe, and a special xml..

Thinking laterally, and without a hope of it working, i thought i'd try it on my e100..(even tho it says it is for the e200 :lol: ).

And it works!!!.. no need to wait for the 'your phone is unlocked' message to arrive.

Please be aware I tried this on my phone, and it worked, do so at your own risk... And i have not tried on lots of phones, infact just 2 sofar!

You can find the file half way down this thread: e200 Application unlock thread

The files have no obvious info on their source, if you are the owner of this file or it is copyright, please let us know and we will remove it

Will

Guest nickcornaglia

Just thought I'd give it a try on the i600 knowing that it probably wouldnt work even though the values are the same.

IT DOESNT WORK....Figure I'd save others some time. :lol:

SAWEEEETTT!!! :shock: :lol:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

This worked GREAT on my regular SPV with the 1.61 UK update!!!

Thanks to whoever did this! And thanks to situ for sharing it with us!

Guest badboy4life

Step 1:Download the zip file from the 'e200 Application unlock thread'

Step 2:Extract the files

Step 3:Connect phone to your PC

Step 4:Copy the exe and xml file into the 'Temp' directory on your phone, this is located in the root

Step 5:Copy the 'Disable Security' file to IPSMWindowsStart MenuAccesories

Step 6:Go to the 'Accesories' folder on your phone

Step 7:Run 'Disable Security'

All finished and it should display some information saying unlocking and then unlocked.

Guest baronVon

hi all, the files are missing from yon thread. Could someone host the files pleease? I've just got my hands on an SPV, I sim unlocked it for O2... so won't be able to do the OTA method.

muchos cheers

Guest baronVon

golly! great!

however I can't for the life of me get gprs to work with my o2 sim - I'd imagine OTA won't stand a chance.

As a side note. Do any of you mobile geeks know how I can get gprs and mms to work with my O2 sim, it's a pay as you go 300 free texts thing. I've entered lots of settings manually, but no joy. Do I need something enabling on my account?

muchos love

Has anybody actually confirmed where this app came from, & whether or not it is entirely safe??

Not too sure I wanna unlock my entire phone to the world - unless I'm pretty damn sure who is providing the unlocking service!! Know what I mean??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you should be carefull with the app which i have used on all my spvs inc the E200 but there is a side affect when you install more than 32 appz or games the remove programmes goes blank and it s only possible to remove games ect with activesync......