AttachSmart Classic (free) - to send email attachments!

Guest The PocketTV Team

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have downloaded Attachsmart and installed on my i600 using 2003 OS. Keep getting error of "your SMS message cannot be sent". I've tried using an email address as well as SMS...when using email address I get error that I can't send to email address using SMS choice. Can you please advise solution or error on my part. :?:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The PocketTV Team
I have downloaded Attachsmart and installed on my i600 using 2003 OS. Keep getting error of "your SMS message cannot be sent". I've tried using an email address as well as SMS...when using email address I get error that I can't send to email address using SMS choice. Can you please advise solution or error on my part. :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This error has nothing to do with AttachSmart.

Apparently your Smartphone is not properly configured to send email or SMS messages.

Can you send other SMS or Email (using the InBox application) ?

This error has nothing to do with AttachSmart.

Apparently your Smartphone is not properly configured to send email or SMS messages.

Can you send other SMS or Email (using the InBox application) ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I can, no problem using SMS.

Guest The PocketTV Team
Yes I can, no problem using SMS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only thing that AttachSmart does is to start InBox and set-up an outgoing message with the attachment.

SMS are limited to 160 characters (i.e. 160 bytes) in size. So you cannot send attachments with SMS.

If your only InBox profile is using SMS to send messages, you can only send short text messages.

You can send attachments only if you use email (i.e. with a mail server set-up) or if you use Multimedia SMS (MMS), which I don't think are supported in Smartphone.

You should contact your Mobile Operator and ask them how to configure your Smartphone so that you can send email. Most Mobile Operators offer this service.

• 6 months later...
Guest undaground2005

I've purchased attachsmart for my smartphone, and it doesn't work. I've used my email on the phone all the time, but I get error messages when I try to use this signature edition to do anything (something to the effect of check account configurations). What do you know about this problem.

Guest The PocketTV Team
I've purchased attachsmart for my smartphone, and it doesn't work.  I've used my email on the phone all the time, but I get error messages when I try to use this signature edition to do anything (something to the effect of check account configurations).  What do you know about this problem.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, we have never head of this problem with AttachSmart Signature Edition, but it looks like a problem related to the permissions on your phone that do not allows the application to run.

Can you provide the *exact* error message?

Also, are you 100% certain that you have installed AttachSmart Signature Edition?

The Signature Edition is digitally signed and should run on any smartphone, even those that are application-locked.

Typically the type of message that you get may happen if you try to run AttachSmart Classic on application-locked Smartphone.

Edited by The PocketTV Team