Agile Messenger not working properly on my i600...

Guest Skitals

Guest Skitals

Agile is connecting to AIM okay, but from there it doesnt really work. It only shows like 4-10 of my available buddies, while I have like 30 online. Beyond this, when I IM someone who IS on my list, they dont get the IM. There arent really any options in the software, so I dont really know what trouble shooting I could do. Anyone else experiencing this on the i600? Maybe the software was written to be gprs specific, which is why its having trouble on EN and Q2N.

Thanks.

Agile is connecting to AIM okay, but from there it doesnt really work. It only shows like 4-10 of my available buddies, while I have like 30 online. Beyond this, when I IM someone who IS on my list, they dont get the IM. There arent really any options in the software, so I dont really know what trouble shooting I could do. Anyone else experiencing this on the i600? Maybe the software was written to be gprs specific, which is why its having trouble on EN and Q2N.

Thanks.

There is a setting to show only people that are logged onto AIM or both logged on and ones that are off.

I a not having any problems with this SW. It works great and it was free.

Guest Skitals

Im not talking about offline buddies. When I know I have 20 or so buddies out of 100, Agile Messenger only ever shows at most 10 buddies when I KNOW more people are online. Ontop of this, IMing the ones it does show online doesnt work and they never get the messages. I tried IMing myself and that also doesnt work.

Guest nickcornaglia

Are you sure you have the latest version. A new version cam out a couple of weeks ago. Before it, I could not get my AIM contacts to show up at all. Since the update, I have had no troubles at all.

• 3 months later...
Guest Eric5273

I guess I'm reviving and old thread, but I just got my i600 and I'm having this same problem. No problem with the buddy list, but when I send an IM, the other party doesn't get it even though it appears from my point of view that it was sent. However, I can receive all of their IMs and I can see everyone on my buddy list. Anyone know a solution or fix to this problem? I have the newest version. :?

Guest mark_k

My Agilemessenger is now working. I didn't change anything. Before I could not see anyone that was signed on when I new they were signed on.

Guest Eric5273
My Agilemessenger is now working. I didn't change anything. Before I could not see anyone that was signed on when I new they were signed on.

Are you able to send messages on AIM? and do the other people receive the messages? I was not having any buddy list problems, but when I would send a AIM message, it would appear that it was sent, but the other party would never receive it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chrisbohill

Are you able to send messages on AIM? and do the other people receive the messages? I was not having any buddy list problems, but when I would send a AIM message, it would appear that it was sent, but the other party would never receive it.

Eric5273,

Did you get any resolution to this problem you were having? I am having the same trouble on my SPV E100.

Chris.

Guest Eric5273

nope........I uninstalled it from my phone and I now have imov messenger on my phone and that works well. Not as nice of a user interface as Agile, but it's very functional.