MECX

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Interests:Phones Woman Cars etc
Top notch work i like it alot--keep em coming :) :D

Lifes nothin but bitches and money
O:) :-# :-({|= =D> :D/ #-o =p~ :-s =; :^o [-X [-o< :-$ 8-[ :-& :cheesy: [-( :-k ](*,) :-" :arrow: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrowu: :D :?: 8) :cry: :shock: :evil: :exclaim: :frown: :idea: :lol: :x :mrgreen: :| :??: :P :oops: :roll: :( :) :o :twisted: ;)

darren22

darren22

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Fantastic skin :lol:
Looking forward to your future themes.

Motorola brick / Panasonic G450/ Motorola Timeport / SPV / C500

Jasonkruys

Jasonkruys

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Devices:M5000
bikespod, mine does that every now and again. The way that normally resolves it is to go to homescreen options, change it to the homescreen full version, come out so it applies, then go back and select the alarm one. That normally sorts it

Motorola Tristar > Nokia 8210 > Nokia 8310 > SPV > SPV E100 > C500 > M5000 > Diamond/Victor > Leo/HD2

fatdawg

fatdawg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I really like this skin, but I have a Samsung I600, when I try to install, it gives me an error:

Install Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions. Please contact your service provider.

Can anyone point me to the rght direction?

BTW, I can install other cab files, such as plugins, but this and the OS X doesnt work on the phone.

TIA

Eleventh

Eleventh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

I really like this skin, but I have a Samsung I600, when I try to install, it gives me an error:

Install Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions. Please contact your service provider.

Can anyone point me to the rght direction?

BTW, I can install other cab files, such as plugins, but this and the OS X doesnt work on the phone.

TIA

I cannot be so sure of the error, but it might be a problem with the software unlocking of the phone :?: as it because it uses some registry tweakings. Have you tried installing some other skins which completely modifies the look of the phone? like Reload2 for example? :roll:

fatdawg

fatdawg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I cannot be so sure of the error, but it might be a problem with the software unlocking of the phone :?:  as it because it uses some registry tweakings. Have you tried installing some other skins which completely modifies the look of the phone? like Reload2 for example? :roll:

Still no luck, i tried installing the reload2 and it gave the same error. Oh well, i guess i'm staying with Eric Cartman screen, everything I need it there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users