DX OS X fix for Orange ROM

Guest randy

Guest anselm

A lot of people seem to have posted this problem but I've not really seen a definitive response so I'm going to have to post it again - sorry.

I've been using the DX OSX skin on my classic orange SPV for ages, wonderful stuff, dock works fine an everything. As soon as I upgraded to an E200 I installed it again and the dock doesn't work- wont go beyond the half way "profile" icon. I installed the xml patch and it still doesn't work. Is there some kind of plugin required to make it run? I didn't need one on the old SPV. Any advice would be nice.

ta

• 7 months later...
Guest Geeklord

Has anyone encountered a preferences (settings) reset to factory default with this screen. My phone just went and offed itself and after a considerable amount of time, I got it to turn on again. Luckily, it wasn't a hard reset. Everything else is intact. I've had it happen twice. After the first time, I manually removed the program and all of its components and reinstalled it. Then after about a month it conked out on me again.

I think it's a cool skin, in fact it's my favorite. but because of that bug, I opted for the factory issue. I hope someone can give me a solution so I can install the skin again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest soujiro

Hey there - im new to the site so please forgive me if the answer is an obvious one.

Im trying to get this DX OS X theme to work with my Orange c500. Its got the latest update form orange and has been app unlocked.

The skin works fine and looks wonderful - apart from the damn menu thing not displaying items beyond and including the Album.

I have read the previous comments posted regarding this problem and have:

installed and patched both versions ( IPSM and SD ) and also edited the .xml document in /storage/application data/Home to point towards Album.exe - rather than the non-existent IA_Album.exe with both installs.

After loads of trial and error and more restarting than i care to count, its still not working...! :oops:

Can anyone put me out of my misery?

- thanks in advance.

Guest Darkass00

Has anyone uploaded the Orange DLL? if so may i have it? what directory does it go in? so far I love this skin but not being able to use it completely is quite frustrating!

thank you

-DA

• 2 months later...
Guest chickenfriednice
Hey there - im new to the site so please forgive me if the answer is an obvious one.

Im trying to get this DX OS X theme to work with my Orange c500. Its got the latest update form orange and has been app unlocked.

The skin works fine and looks wonderful - apart from the damn menu thing not displaying items beyond and including the Album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know this thread is an old one but this homescreen is a popular one! I have a c500 too, with the latest ROM update from Orange, and like soujiro the homescreen works great but the last 4 menu icons do not work!

Any help would be appreciated...

• 2 months later...
I know this thread is an old one but this homescreen is a popular one!  I have a c500 too, with the latest ROM update from Orange, and like soujiro the homescreen works great but the last 4 menu icons do not work!

Any help would be appreciated...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Everyone,

I am from Singapore and I too have a problem using the last 4 icons on my o2 Xphone II. Can anyone help?

MBenz

• 11 months later...