Sniper

Guest greenturtle

Guest mini_man

The Sniper Revolution has Started!

Ever wanted to send anonymous text messages? Ever been on a bus and seen a cute girl sitting in the corner and wished you had her number? Ever been in shop with annoying children playing ringtones and wish you could think of a subtle way to tell them stop it? Ever been in a classroom, office or a pub with your mates and wish you could scare, shock or make them laugh somehow?

Now you can!

As we like to say Find your target, take aim and let Sniper do the rest!

Sniper is the subtle application that could make you the king of Bluetooth! With an amazing range of brand new features it will blow anything in its way right out of the water.

*IMPORTANT* if you buy a copy, when asked for your device id you *MUST* enter the id exactly as shown on the Sniper registration screen. The registration calculation is *CASE-SENSITIVE*

Its fantastic new layout shows the coolest designs and skins that make the app seem as good as it looks and its initive menu system will allow you to target any active Bluetooth devices very quickly.

Using Compact Framework 1.0! Which is standard on a Smartphone and PPC! You can install the app and be finding your targets before you know it.

Sniper integrates the ability too :

Bluejack Messages and Files!

Send anonymous messages!

Send Files!

Read Bluetooth status reports!

Fix messages from other devices that are encoded differently!

Have an inbox to store all received messages!

Choose different Skins!

Allow different file types to be sent to individual locations!

Allow general files to be sent anywhere!

Reply instantly to received messages!

Change the Bluetooth profile!

Sniper being as good as it looks has the easiest menu system ever! Let me take you through this.

So you start off like this with this background showing you that you have no messages, so you decide to start an analysis of the Bluetooth devices in the vicinity when suddenly some one targets you!

post-160616-1150303399_thumb.jpg

You hit yes and wait for the incoming transmission from the other device targeting you.

post-160616-1150303451_thumb.jpg

The pure genius of the app will actually allow you too view this message straight away so you can get started on the shot that

post-160616-1150303474_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303510_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303541_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303564_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303572_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303582_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303604_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303614_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303623_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303633_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303642_thumb.jpg

post-160616-1150303907_thumb.jpg

Edited by mini_man

Guest mini_man

oh come off it! its a blooming review! how can that be moved!

Is it too long?

I would like it back on the front as thats why i put it there

Guest conan_troutman

LEAVE IT !!!

if i could shout louder I would this review is not only spot on its an informative guide to new users aswell as an excellent advert for an equally xcellent pice of software.

if you feel the need to move it move to the front page of very thread give it the exposure it deserves

it truly is gonna be a revelution now the big guns are out to play

PS I love that tag line

Guest mini_man

Hardly! Ive been managing the testing of this whole app and conans been a beta tester!

We dont think its right as its an app thats been worked hard on and deserves to be noticed.

However I cannot do anything for the while for certain reasons.

Sam

Guest mini_man

Please dont start, I was trying anything funny here.

All I did was post an enthusiastic review on the front page. What am i gaining by advertising which i wasnt? its not like im getting payed or anything.

Guest conan_troutman

erm its not an advert its a very informative users guide

if it makes people want to buy it its not our fualt they like what they see and get the urge I see haalf nekid women all the time and I want one doesn't mean they are advertising themselves they are jsut well presented

Guest iforevans
LEAVE IT !!!

if i could shout louder I would this review is not only spot on its an informative guide to new users aswell as an excellent advert for an equally xcellent pice of software.

if you feel the need to move it move to the front page of very thread give it the exposure it deserves

it truly is gonna be a revelution now the big guns are out to play

PS I love that tag line

It was a large review. I thought it was great! However, I don't feel like an impartial observer since I wrote Sniper ;-)

I have noticed however that mini_mans group has changed to member since the post was removed.

I *hope* he's not being punished for the overlong posting, surely just moving it was enough?

conan_troutman, thanks for the kind words, although I'm not sure I count as big guns :-) Just me, my laptop and a trusty Audiovox SMT 5600 :-)

...Ifor

Guest nedge2k

rule of thumb with reviews on here is that you post a link to the review if it is newsworthy. not the whole thing.

and no he hasn't been punished for this.

Guest conan_troutman
It was a large review. I thought it was great! However, I don't feel like an impartial observer since I wrote Sniper ;-)

I have noticed however that mini_mans group has changed to member since the post was removed.

I *hope* he's not being punished for the overlong posting, surely just moving it was enough?

Conan_Troutman, thanks for the kind words, although I'm not sure I count as big guns :-) Just me, my laptop and a trusty Audiovox SMT 5600 :-)

...Ifor

SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!

they would never have known

and if any one needs punishing.....

ITS ME!

I've been a naughty naughty boy...hhhmmm sorry wrong forum

PS aren't rules made for breaking if not wouldn't the world stagnate push the boundaries until your made to stop thats what I say

down with mediocrity viva la revolution

Edited by conan_troutman

Guest iforevans
rule of thumb with reviews on here is that you post a link to the review if it is newsworthy. not the whole thing.

and no he hasn't been punished for this.

So, is it out of order to ask for a smaller review/news piece for the front page?

...Ifor

Guest iforevans

So, I noticed the Sniper thread has been closed.

Seems fair enough, mini_man was saying earlier that it is time to close it since the Beta Testing is over.

So anyone, who has feature requests, bug reports, questiions on how to use Sniper can get me here.

Cheers

...Ifor

Guest mini_man

Ok im just gonna stop n say thanks for telling me all this and now I know things I didnt.

I will be a much better news guy if i get the job after the revamp.

Sam

Guest Jamma14

Gotta agree Sam, it seemed more like an advert than a news post...mind you it fitted in well with the Resco World Cup 2006 thing... :) :)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest iforevans
anychance of seeing this on handango soon>?

Handango are much harder to work with. They want me to change the app so it uses Owner Name instead of a Device Id for security. Thats fine for PPC but a lot of smartphone owners don't set one and i end up giving away the same reg code everytime and anyone who hasn't set an owber id can use it :)

They won't even allow developers to generate the reg codes as Smartphone.net will.

I'm looking into options.

...ifor