iCandy

Guest present

Well I replaced the plugin with the one Crafty posted on your link and now all seems fine ;)

Cheers...

replacement, working (fingers crossed) plugin text follows:

Busy

Settings are already being edited

Alarm:

• 1 month later...

HI,

The quick link to New SMS doesn not work for me on my c500 for i Candy and GANT anyone else have this issue, is there a fix?

Cheers

HP

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lobo71

Hi,

That's a very pretty and useful skin.

I have a C500 and there's a little bug.

I hope you will understand what I mean, because I'm french.

If I receive a SMS, the screen "Message alert Screen " appears first; that's ok.

After I use my keypad to go to the popup and highlight "(1) SMS".

If I press one more time, all the homescreen goes up because of the rows of the "e200" plugin.

Can you do something to it or no ?

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Bit slow off the mark I know, but I finally got round to installing your skin, crafty. Great work.

Just one question - I want to replace some of the icons. Do I use the ones straight from the icandy website? Each one is about 160k, which seems excessively large for the phone. Do they get shrunk automatically when sent across or do I need to photoshop them, or am I being thick???

Hhhmm, a few more queries for all you icandy and xml gurus out there.

I am trying to get this cusomised to my C500 and the programs that I have.

How do I view the icons available in the icandy theme contained in the icandy.exe? Crafty gives a .png file for all the icons available for like numbers 160 to 180 but how do I see the ones that are available for the lower numbers???

Also, some functions like New SMS, New Email and some of the ones with shortcuts to sub menus on the phone (like start - settings - 'next - date and time for a random example) are broken but I can't understand the .xml at this point. There are all sorts of weird looking commands like

action="\storage\Windows\Start Menu\Inbox.lnk" keys="!Inbox.MainWnd;~150;-TSOFT2;~100;-T0;~100;-T4;~100;-TSOFT2;~100;-T9;~100"

how do these commands work?????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.