Porsche GT

Guest Leon1970

[126]Porsche_GT.gif

File Name :: Porsche GT

Author :: Leon1970

Category :: Cars

Description ::

Comments

I've tried to replicate the clean skin of my Mercedes SLR Home screen but with the Porsche GT.

No fancy plugins I'm afraid, just a very simple home skin. If too many people find the menu screens too dark (black background this time around) let me know by replying to this post and I'll amend the XML to show a white (or lighter) menu screen.

To install, download the ZIP file, extract the HME file to your phone and install.

Enjoy :D

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 4:38 pm

View File

Guest muzzio_giovanni

realy,realy,realy,realy great skin i download it,install and love it...but only same little question :

1) in main screen i can see the operator name : is possible visualize it?

2) the clock is with 12 H system can you change it in 24H system,please?

3) i would like to know if is possible that you produce 2 immage with porshe logo for "turn on" and "turn off" immage is possible have theme?

the choise of the colors is great :wink:

i'm waiting for you,bye

Guest 23kev

Awesome homescreen, have impressed many people over the weekend!!

I was wondering if you could modify it a little for me. I tried myself but because it uses a dll I didn't really have much of a clue as to what I was doing!! :D

- I'd like the carrier name above the time on the first screen and if possible the cell broadcast

- MMS instead of Voice messages on the messages screen, I know they don't show up but I like having it there instead of voice, my carrier doesn't actually use the vmail notification.

If you could do that I would love you forever!! If not, its all good....

Kev

Guest Leon1970

Wow! Thanks for the nice feed back guys :D Sorry I didn't repy earlier, I was away for the weekend.

I'll try and update the homescreen in the next couple of days with the following amendments:

1) Add Carrier's name (I've never added this before so I might need some help :D )

2) 23kev, I'll pm you an update so you can have MMS notification instead of voice mail.

3) Jon_ Thanks for pointing out the text in the alert screen is the same colour as the background, I'll have that fixed *oops*

4) muzzio_giovanni I'll pm an updated version with a 2hr clock. Not sure about the start up/shut down screen, never done that before but I'll try :lol:

Stay tuned.....

Guest muzzio_giovanni

ok leon,listen to me :

1)for the two screen that i ask to you you must to create only 2 immage with the dimension of the screen i think that they must be .gif then i change with reg editor

2) if isn't a problem you can update the homescreen with all the modify that we suggest to you and modify this thread putting the date of the update directly here,in this way every1 can download the homescreen from here,isn't necessary that you change the homescreen for everyone making in this way too many homescreen,one for all i sthe best think,are you agree?

Guest Leon1970

Oh ok. I see now. No problem. I'll upload the startup/shut down screen here so anyone who wants it can download it. In the meantime, I'll work on the other small changes and upload those too.

Guest Leon1970

**UPDATE**

Hi all,

I've updated the homescreen (download from top of page) to show the Carrier Name and changed the background colour for the alert Screen so you can now read what it says.

23kev, what did you mean by "cell broadcast"?

muzzio_giovanni, I've sent you an email with the wrong xml :oops: I'll send you the right one in 5 mins.

Thanks.

Guest 23kev

Cell Broadcast is a plugin so it tells you what tower you are connected to. All Nokias have had it for bloody ages and is used a fair bit in Australia for some things on my network. Makes a big difference to us as we have different time zones and different call charging so I like to know what tower I am connected to...

The plugin as copied from another xml file is below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that I know that it doesn't always work but I like having it there!

Kev

Guest Leon1970

Grrr, I failed :D

The plugin (no matter which way I formatted it) just wouldn't show up. Really sorry I couldn't do it, XML isn't my strongest skill but if anyone else here can help 23kev out, you're more than welcome to tweak my XML.

Sorry dude :D

On a slightly separate note, I have to update the colour scheme for the menu system again (just opened up an app. and the system font/background are black, can't see anything).

Really sorry about that guys, will update the file later today.

*that'll teach me from moving away from white background colours*

Guest c2fow

After all the time I have had my phone I have never tried other homescreens but this is very good indeed!

The only slight problem I seem to have is all the texts seem to have turned grey - is this by design? Is it possible to turn them back to black?

Excellent otherwise!

Guest Leon1970

Hi c2fow,

Yes, I've changed the colour of the fonts to grey so not to match the black of the background screen.

As in my previous post, I'll have to change the menu colour scheme again later today due to a colour mismatch mistake on my behalf.

Glad you're enjoying the theme though, here are some other one's that I've made if you're interested:

Mercedes SLR

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=109157

R Racing

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=107903

Battlefield Vietnam

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=104989

Enjoy :D

Guest Disco Stu

Leon, my man ; Extra plugins = extra headache.

Your fans just want something that works first time and looks ...ing cool.

This black+white Porsche skin just shines out of the phone 8)

Now, let's try the Swedish car :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.