Closed: 3 x SPV C500s up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

This competition is now closed... results will be posted here when the entries - over 2000 of them - have been checked etc.

Watch this topic for further announcements!

Hey all!

I'm pleased to announce that, thanks to Orange, we have three SPV C500s to give away!

To enter, you should simply complete the form below, ensure you agree to the terms and conditions at the base of this post and cross your fingers!

As with all competitions, MoDaCo Plus members receive two entries into the competition by completing this form instead of one.

As with some previous competitions, I am afraid that this is restricted to UK entrants. This is because this competition is governed by UK law.

For any readers in France, a similar competition is available at http://www.smartease.net/orange.php.

:P

Good luck!

P

Your Name *
MoDaCo Username *
Your Age
Your Gender
Your Email Address *
Your Mobile Number *
Which of the following, if any, describe your usage of your mobile phone?
- I mainly use my mobile for organising my social life rather than using it for business
- I mainly call close friends rather than clients and colleagues
Which of the following statements, if any, apply to you?
- Knowing that I am physically safe is important to me
- I am easily hurt by what others say about me
- I like to buy the best of everything when I go shopping
- Having fun is important to me
Which of the following, if any, describe where/how you use your mobile phone very or fairly often?
- At home
- At work
- Abroad in Europe
- Abroad outside of Europe
- Making calls for business
- Sending text messages to friends family
Which of the following statements, if any, describe your attitude towards mobile phones?
- I see my handset as a fashion accessory
- My mobile is key to my livelihood, if I miss a call, I could lose money
- I like my mobile to reflect my personality e.g. personalised ring-tones, logos etc.

* mandatory fields

I agree to be be contacted by Orange or MoDaCo for marketing purposes as set out in the terms and conditions below

I agree to the terms and conditions below

Please note, you must be UK resident and over the age of 18 to enter

Terms and conditions for the MoDaCo free prize draw

This prize draw is only available to UK residents. Entries from residents outside of the UK can not, unfortunately be accepted. This competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. 

Employees of Orange Personal Communications Services Limited ("Orange")and their families or any other person connected with this prize draw are not eligible for this competition. 

You must be over 18 years to enter this prize draw. No purchase is necessary. 

In order to enter this free prize draw you should complete the mandatory fields set out above. Completion of the other fields is voluntary and is not required to enter the free prize draw.

By supplying the information requested above you agree to Orange and its Group Companies and MoDaCo using this information for administration, marketing, customer services and web use preferences, and profiling your purchasing preferences. We may disclose your information to our service providers and agents to help us with these purposes. If you do not wish us to use this information please do not supply it.   

Entries for the prize draw close Monday 6 September at midnight. Entries received after this date will be invalid. Winners will be chosen at random from all validly received entries. The winners will contacted by email not more than six weeks after closing date and their prize will be sent to them by courier. A list of winners will be available on request. 

The SPV C500 can only be used on the Orange network The prize does not include an Orange SIM card. Winners will need to use their existing Orange SIM card, if they are an Orange customer, or sign up to an Orange plan to be able to use the phone. For details of Orange's plans see http://www.orange.co.uk/kit/why_join_orange.html. Connection to an Orange plan will be subject to status and may be subject to a minimum 12 month contract term. Network terms and conditions apply - see http://www.orange.co.uk/talkplans/tplan_tc.html for details. 

The complete prize includes: 

- SPV C500 Handset 

- Battery

- Mains charger

- Headset

- CD (including Microsoft Outlook 2002 and active sync software)

- Orange Try (mini-SD) card

- Sync cable (USB to mini-USB adaptor)

- Orange user guide

For further information about Orange visit www.orange.com

Guest ultimasnake

uk only

UK ONLY

UK ONLY

WE HERE IN HOLLAND NEVER GET THE COOL THINGS :cry: :cry: :cry:

(not your fault paul.... grmbl sefessesgrrrrrr orange wrraaaaaah)

Guest Simon Desser

Cool 8)

Nice one Paul and "O" :P

I've completed the form, do you get any kind of confirmation it's gone through?

And does it automatically know if you're a "Plus" member?

Thanks

Guest Paul [MVP]

You should get redirected to the portal page, which means your submission is successful.

I will be managing the Plus entries by hand to ensure accuracy.

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Paul [MVP]

My missus has an MPx200, and says she has no interest in upgrading to the C500, strange girl!

I guess the MPX220 will be more her bag!

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest nickcornaglia

Argh! Another UK Only Compotition.... :evil:

...oh, well. Good Luck to all of you! Have Fun! It will be nice to see some Modaco member usage of the phone and hear some feedback! :P

Guest Colonel Trouble

if I was to win the phone , would I be allowed to use my O pay as u talk/go/whatever it is sim card and not be forced into a pay monthly/contract ?