Closed: 3 x SPV C500s up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest beersoft

or are we pulling the results out of midnight?

(/me tries to suppress the mental image of paul pulling soggy bits of paper out of midnights torso whilst wearing a tux)

later

Owen

Guest mavisdavis

My fingers are crossed. i didn't get re-directed to the portal tho? oh well i'll have to do it when i get back..Posted from my SmartPhone on my balcony in Ibiza (wat does gprs when roaming cost ?)

Guest RobPowell

Good luck to all! With odds that low I won't win, but hey, as long as the 5 people appreciate the phone rather than selling it, I'm happy :)

Guest Paul [MVP]

As in the original post, this competition us governed by UK competition law, so there's not much we can do... we are working on more international and other-region-specific competitions though :)

P

Guest Snoopstah

D'oh! You guys need to get a confirmation page working! Entered twice because I didn't think that it just reloading the portal page could possibly mean it had been submitted properly!

Please don't disqualify me for 2 entries :)

Guest Fu§ed

Hey,

Thanks P for the comp :) very sw33t... but uhm, does it matter that i was not logged in when i filled in the form?

I put my username etc but i didnt want to do it again when i was logged in just incase of the risk of disqualificiation.

:shock: meh well thanks again!