Can i use a C500 here in the Philippines?

Guest zoegod

Guest zoegod

if i am able to get a C500 from other country, will i be able to use it here in the Philippines? im kinda jelous of all this hype happening on Modaco about the C500 and i can ask my sister to buy me 1 but i dont know if it will be usable here.

Guest kalinte

it will take mga 18 months before smart offers the c500 dito. so lets not hold our breath. personally i dont want to buy a good but expensive phone without warranty. i dont think BP will honor your c500 warranty. hehehehe its a shame.......its a pretty good phone.

Guest moonchild716

What?? 18 months just to get the C500 in Philippine shores? What's taking it so long? By that time, Orange has a new smartphone already. This makes me sad :cry:

Guest mar9118
hmmm... mar!!!!  :)

DOPOD 565 is the Chinese version of the C500/Qtek8010 and will be available in Taiwan next week, I have my contacts over there and will keep you updated about it :wink:

For sure it is not SIM locked like Orange c500 8)

Guest WeaponX

DOPOD 565 is the Chinese version of the C500/Qtek8010 and will be available in Taiwan next week, I have my contacts over there and will keep you updated about it :wink:

For sure it is not http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Lock like Orange c500 8)

Hi Mar,

May idea ka ba kung magkano sa Taiwan? Last two week ago, nagpunta ako ng Taipei. I asked my friends there, pero di nila alam yung DOPOD 565 o kahit yung Voyager. Tinanong ko na nga rin kung alam nila yung HTC. Di rin nila alam. Kala ko nga may mabibili akong Smartphone don. Sayang!

Anyway, hintayin na lang namin info from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...