Where to buy?

Guest Ben

So I've just been given £200 rebate by BT after they took too much money from me... so I've decided to buy myself a new phone! Ideally I want to stay on Orange, but I know thats not possible as the M1000 is only available to Business Customers and is an inferior phone (64mb v 128mb from O2) so I am quite happy to transfer my number and start a new contract on O2 and get the XDA 2.

Can you guys suggest a few respectable companies I can use? I'd like to pay about £35 month for line rental - I've seen the phone available for £170 from Uplands.

Any other customers? Also with O2 is it possible to downgrade my line rental after 3 months like with Orange ?

Ta !

Ben.

Guest Squuiid

Dumped my SPV and Orange and ordered an XDA II from Uplands today.

£139.99 on the O2 400mins package. Will be getting insurance too at £4.99.

Can't wait to receive it!

The SPV E200 just p*ssed me off. It was pathetic. Most disappointing piece of kit I have ever bought. Returned it for a refund, and dumped Orange as they would not sell me an SPV M1000. I told them that because of that they would be losing me as a customer. Hopefully they will rethink their strategy in the future.

Guest theplayer

Orderd mine from Uplands on Monday morning on the O2 400 + Insurance, Phone arrived next morning. I love it, got loads of software (P2P Networkd), unlocked it etc.

Only think O2 Customer Services are the worst, 30 mins on hold waiting to speak to someone, then when connected they hung up. B******S