pre-view the home screen

Guest dpickup

Guest dpickup

Hi All,

I'm trying to design a new Home Screen (well actually hack around with one I've found elsewhere!)

I'm struggling with getting the colours right and find it a real pain to have to keep copying the test page over to my phone then loading it.

Is their any way I can preview on my PC.

I guess this would be some sort of SPV Emulator on the PC ????

Sorry if this is a dumb question!

Hi All,

I'm trying to design a new Home Screen (well actually hack around with one I've found elsewhere!)

I'm struggling with getting the colours right and find it a real pain to have to keep copying the test page over to my phone then loading it.

Is their any way I can preview on my PC.

I guess this would be some sort of SPV Emulator on the PC ????

Sorry if this is a dumb question!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Id' be interested in this also, hope we find out soon!

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but I have a program called SmartScheme 2003. It runs on your Smartphone and lets you load a scheme file or homescreen. You can then change colors right on the phone and save them to a scheme file. That way you know exactly what the colors will look like on the phone because that's where you set the values. I got it on airfagev.com--it's free.

Guest Onslow_dk
This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but I have a program called SmartScheme 2003.  It runs on your Smartphone and lets you load a scheme file or homescreen.  You can then change colors right on the phone and save them to a scheme file.  That way you know exactly what the colors will look like on the phone because that's where you set the values.  I got it on airfagev.com--it's free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have exactly the same problem. It takes forever to load the theme into the phone to check it, then change it again on the PC, load it on to the phone.... and so on. :D