emulators for JAM

Guest nassersyed2

Guest nassersyed2

hey, just got a JAM

checking if there are any console system emulators available for it? any system

and what are some really good games and apps??

ive been searching around, i found some stuff, just looking for any essentials

Guest Lingerhosen

Morphgear is an amazing emulator , although I have only tried Gameboy ROMs as yet. I had gnu boy on the E200 and I thought that was good, but it didn't play the sounds properly and was a bit slow (obviously partly hardware related!) it was free though, so I'm not complaining! Compared to that though, morphgear is super speedy. One downside is that you have to pay £11.30 for each console emulated (i.e. SNES, Game Gear etc.). You can just use it with out paying but there is a red 'Unregistered' line across the bottom.

To be honest, I think I shall just live with it as I have short arms and long pockets! :lol:

Definitely worth a look, but can't remember the site name. As I recall I found it within about two minutes of Googling, as I was late for work at the time!

You'll have to find your own games via your favourite search engine. There are freeware games around -I think there were some on the morphgear site come to think of it. Anything else is muchas illegal and should not be discussed on here as it is verboten.

("And rightly so", he adds, "fracking criminals!")