Apple Theme

Guest vodkacdo

hi.... i am not so sure how to install the plug-in..... i have install the theme... and downloaded the smartmonitor... but i dont see the smart monitor in the home screen.... also i looked in the settings>homescreen to see if i can set it but nothing can be set..... need some help..... thanks

Guest elhornet

Yo, just tried to install it on a spanking new C500 and got an error telling me it couldn't be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions..?

Lil' help?

Edit: Guess I should do the app unlock again, doesn't seem to have worked and now the developer site can't find my IMEI. Fantastic :D

Edited by elhornet

Guest fultonius

I've been using your screen for a week or so now and, like everyone says, it's well laid out and looks great :D

But, my battery life seems awful since I installed it, I usually get 4 days battery life, now I'm getting 1, can you think of any reason for this? Will the smartmonitor be wasting power :?:

Any help would be great. :|

Edited by fultonius

Guest jim.mason
Yo, just tried to install it on a spanking new C500 and got an error telling me it couldn't be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions..?

Lil' help?

Edit: Guess I should do the app unlock again, doesn't seem to have worked and now the developer site can't find my IMEI. Fantastic :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you use the IMEI code from teh box or from the phone itself. Sometimes they are not the same.

Type in *#06# on your phone to get it, then use this number.

I had the same problem as well.

Jim

Guest tudor
still no luck on the thermometer in trying to get the red to appear in the pic...

also, I see that in the code, there is no corresponding chunk for the FizzTraveller plugin, just the lines

<!-- FizzTraveller -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-1998-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="TravellerPlugin" height="37"

hilighttoday="true">

</plugin>

is this just pointing to another xml file? can I access and edit it like I did the SM portion?

the reason is, when I highlight the Fizz portion, it has some gray shade that doesn't look good and makes the blue text especially hard to read.

post-107013-1112805885_thumb.jpg

Can't figure out how to fix that either...

thanks again m8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No idea about the thermometer thing - the code looks fine to me.

About the gray shade - I've asked Nicky at Fizz Software about this and they will work on it, but at the moment the plugin is not able to set the background to something else.

Guest tudor
I've been using your screen for a week or so now and, like everyone says, it's well laid out and looks great ;)

But, my battery life seems awful since I installed it, I usually get 4 days battery life, now I'm getting 1, can you think of any reason for this? Will the smartmonitor be wasting power  :?:

Any help would be great.  :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've used it on both Fizz Traveller and Smart Monitor plug-ins, and the battery life was fine. Maybe you have installed something else at the same time?

Guest tudor
hi.... i am not so sure how to install the plug-in..... i have install the theme... and downloaded the smartmonitor... but i dont see the smart monitor in the home screen.... also i looked in the settings>homescreen to see if i can set it but nothing can be set..... need some help..... thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Select "Apple SmartMonitor" from Settings -> Home Screen.

Guest tudor

Lil' help?

Edit: Guess I should do the app unlock again, doesn't seem to have worked and now the developer site can't find my IMEI. Fantastic ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The developers' site seems to have problems. Try to e-mail them and ask for the unlock application for your IMEI. You can find the details on their web page (after you get the "IMEI not found" message.

Guest fultonius

Haven't D/L anything else. Starnge but the battery seems to be back to normal again, it's done this before, it just goes crap for a couple of charging cycles and then goes back to normal.

Guest ghaleous

tudor, thanks for looking in to it for me, the thermometer isn't really that big a deal, just thought I'd ask. if you get anything from Fizz, keep me posted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pker88
Thanks! Maybe you can post here the code for the SmartMonitor plug-in, as MrDSL is interested. I'll try it sometime myself, but it would be great to have something to start from ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how to DL the homescreen?

• 1 month later...
Guest goldrolly

The smartmonitor pugin won't work on my MPX200. So my question is.......do you only need the smartmonitor plugin or do you need some other smartmonitor software to run this?

BTW: THe smartphinger site appear to be down so where can I get the other software if that is needed?

Guest tudor
The smartmonitor pugin won't work on my MPX200. So my question is.......do you only need the smartmonitor plugin or do you need some other smartmonitor software to run this?

BTW: THe smartphinger site appear to be down so where can I get the other software if that is needed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can use the Fizz Traveller plug-in. Check the link in the first post. As far as I know, the guys at Smartphinger stopped supporting the plugin long time ago, therefore I cannot advise you on how to obtain it.

Guest Br1an_g

awesome screen.

replaced my long running Smart homescreen..

only thing missing is alarm info....but its easy added ;)

thanks..

Edited by Br1an_g

Guest Kinlay

Great skin.... but on my Qtek 8020 the all-day event is shown at the bottom of the screen, where the Profile usally is shown. The Profile is den below... (need to scroll down to see it) it looks out of place having the calender all day event not shown in the "calender" area. It only occurs when there is an appointment in addition to an allday event....

/kinlay

Guest doughick

This is truly the best home screen I have seen. It is very clean and looks great on my MPX220.

I can't imagine that I will find anything better!

Thanks for sharing!

Doug

Guest Dr Who

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does this link lead to the correct Smartmonitor plugin?

http://www.airfagev.com/utilities/monitorplug.ARM.CAB

Also here I think

http://www.ferrandez.plus.com/SmartMonitor/

Edited by Dr Who

Guest rmarquez

Tudor, thanks for such a clean home screen..I love it! :-)

I have a few questions and Im hoping you can help...

I already managed to change the time from 24 hours to 12 hours and make the font smaller for the clock... (for being the first time messing with a Windows Mobile device and xml, I feel smart!)

The questions are:

1- Instead of showing the Smart Monitor plugin, I want to display the number of tasks that are active (a la hp6315 and most PPC devices) I dont know if this is possible in the smartphones but I was wondering if I can do this.

2- Also is there a way to remove the Windows icon from the start softkey? Its just an eyesore in such an Aqua world ;-P

Since I already have my email/sms/mms indicators on the gumdrops (cute) , my calendar, all I need are my tasks and Im set... I dont really need the smartmonitor nor do I need the profiles (I guess)

Any way to hack it?

Thanks

Edited by rmarquez

Guest abit late

Yeah this is awesome, well done! I have tweaked it a bit so as to have 12 hr smaller clock and both the monitor and weather info.

The only problem is that you can't scroll through or select phone numbers in call history.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest loki666

Question:

I installed the program just fine. After installation, it's all already set up like it changed my homescreen settings for me, except for Fizz Traveler plugin. So I restarted and then went to homescreen settings and I could not find the application. And once I changed any option, it would revert back, reflecting that change. I have an audiovox 5600 and this is my first attempt to put a homescreen on here. It seems to have some aspect of the apple application, like the shutdown screen and some text is black in the top bar, but that is about it.

Anyhelp would be great.

Oh and I am sorry if this was posted in here already, it's 6am :shock: and I need to go to bed. Just please drop me the link. Thanks!

Guest Weavo

Hi there,

I love this homescreen, but I've a couple of problems with it.

1. When looking through the start menu, I don't get the light blue highlighting to show what's selected (see attached).

2. All day appointments appear at the bottom and push the profile off the screen.

Can anyone help with fixing these issues, as once that is done, I'll be very happy!

FYI - I'm using the one with SmartMonitor

Thanks in advance! :)

post-137086-1121774618_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.