BlueTunes

Guest supbro

Guest havoc...

thanx a lot dude is their any bluetooth headset with 2 headphones instead of one...? if their is can u post then name thanx....;)

Guest tom3k

mpx220 support please. i have tried bluetunes. i have tried cdial disable through task man. i have an MPX220 with a Moto HS810 hfk. i am not dumb. i am feeling very very stupid though. please help

Guest fat-ged

Help!!! I am unable to download this file. Instead of the regular link to the proper file, I am seeing a "View File" link. It takes me to a new page describing the file and the author - at the top it says "you are logged in as Fat-Ged" and at the bottom it says "please log in to download file." I have been scouring around for an hour, where can I get the file from? Every google I have tried takes me back here.

Other downloads from this site work fine.

Very grateful for any assistance, or if someone can point me to an alternative download area.

Guest martinwilliams999

All we need now is for someone to release a stereo Bluetooth headset.

Or, if BT can't carry a stereo signal, maybe just a twin speaker headset.

Guest gk-octopuse123
Thanks Lighthouse82, tried those steps and still nothing.

I press the button on my Jabra, start Media Player and the sound comes through the phone speaker ;)

Anyone else tried this with a Jabra BT200 :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya i tried this dam cool thing man this guy who has made this really is great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Radeon12345

This program works great with my Orange C550 and Jabra 250v headset :) :D

Sound quality is poor but still very convenient :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Bikerboy

:)

Starting with a smile, cos

a) This forum generally rocks! I have never come across a forum where I seem to find answers to all the problems / possibilities of a device like I've had here (i.e. Bluetunes - fantasic prog, thanks!, activesync over bluetooth - again great help, and lots more).

Huge thanks to everyone who's sharing knowledge and/or software apps - its making the SPV c500 I've just got the best phone I've had ;)

:( Socrates - loved the shortcut idea for Bluetunes. I then added a speed dial to it, and...then added a voice tag! Ha.Ha. Now I just touch the button on my BT headset, say Bluetunes..and then play whatever! It's simply fantastic for Tom Tom Sat Nav.

- one suggestion I didn't understand (newbie and all..). When installing Bluetunes you copy the files to any folder (and/or create a new on). To run it, I found the best way was to use the file explorer in start-accessories-file manager to locate it and then Menu-run.

Anyway, new question.

What I want is a Bluetooth headset that fits close to the ear (ie. Jabra like) which has a noise cancelling boom microphone (I ride a push bike / motorcycle) and which plays MP3 in stereo.

Thats what I want - any suggestions of the best headsets out there that will do it - or as near as poss??

I've got a c500 and Jabra 250v

Guest Socrates

I've been using my Bluetrek and SMT5600 with BlueTunes to listen to my workout mix while cycling. Been doing it for a few months almost daily.

A few days ago, I started getting a problem where WMP would freeze up while playing songs through the headset. When it freezes it takes a lot of other funstions with it and the phone becomes virtually unusable. It doesn't seem to happen when BlueTunes is disabled.

It's weird. Anyone else have a similar problem? Any ideas what to try? Hopefully not ANOTHER hard reset (I've had to do that like 4 times this year thanks to Activesync issues).

Edited by Socrates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AlimNassor
Very nice, this is just what i and others have been looking for. cheers supbro! :o

to those of you who can't get it to work:

- turn BT on for both devices

- run BlueTunes, select enable

- press the button on your headset to toggle headset/phone speaker

- run windows media player etc

sorted!

EDIT: This works with C500 and Sony Ericsson HBH-35 BT headset.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a QTek 2020i, and as suggested above by lighthouse82, it works perfectly!

Just follow these instructions, and it works.

Cheers, and thank you for making this program newbie :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest brandonyim

Hi everyone.. I'm new here.. I have an O2 XDA II mini and Jabra BT250 but the Bluetunes doesn't work.. Is it Bluetunes only work on Smartphone but not Pocket PC?

Guest DoubleHelix

:?: I was so excited to find your program, but have had no luck with it...

I don't see any replies to the questions concerning the MPx220 ....

I have this phone with the Moto bluetooth .... has anyone had any sucess with this?? Thanks! :)

StephanieRadCredAnimation5.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.