World of Warcraft 3

Guest Dale1313

[560]WOW_3_screenshot.jpg

File Name :: World of Warcraft 3

Author :: Dale1313

Category :: Computer

Description ::

A few more plug ins and different colors...Please report problems...Thanks Glen for the help!!!

Updated Mon, Oct 17 2005 10:05 pm

View File

Guest 13angel

nice job ... but I'm having some problems on a MPX 200 with WM2002.

all the pictures and colors are working properly, but the home screen is not displaying anything except the quick list (and 3 dots and 2 underline on the center of the screen).

any idea how to fix this problem?

quit a nice job and I really would like to use it ...

Guest Dale1313
nice job ... but I'm having some problems on a MPX 200 with WM2002.

all the pictures and colors are working properly, but the home screen is not displaying anything except the quick list (and 3 dots and 2 underline on the center of the screen).

any idea how to fix this problem?

quit a nice job and I really would like to use it ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since I do not have a Mpx I am not sure....This was done in Homescreen designer and should be fine...did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the file? Gtet the same problem? Did you try any of the others?? let me know or post a general question in General discussion section.

• 8 months later...
Guest krishna1270

Very Good Job. My favourite theme (WarCraft is one of my Favourite games too).

I wanted to customize the home screen further by adding other programs such as Windows Media Player etc. in the Program List displayed in the bottom of the Home Screen. Not sure how to do it.

Tried to atleast display the Battery Info, RAM etc using available plugin(Smart Monitor) however modifying the XML and replacing the original XML in the phone does not seem to change the Home Screen at all.

Please let me know how I can customize the Home Screen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.