activesync

Guest rob110

Guest rob110

i am running activesync on two computers work and home, after formatting my home computer i can't get activesync connectedit seems to connect then disconnects. it just won'tsetup a new partenership. what a'm i doing wrong??

Guest fraser
cradle

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got the latest version of ActiveSync? The one that comes with the phone is old, you can get free updates, search for "activesync" on google, it'll likely be the top link.

Guest rob110

tryed 3.8 didn't work then uninstalled and reinstalled 3.7.1 still no joy . is there any way to delete the partnership off the phone and then try it from fresh?

Guest fraser

Stick with the latest version, I wouldn't go back to 3.7.1, I found a couple of problems on it that prompted me to look for updates.

I think you can only delete the partnership on the PC. I thought you could on the phone (thought I'd seen it before) but I could not find it this time. Maybe someone will correct me.

I'd tend to blame the phone. Got any other ActiveSync devices you could try with?

Guest rob110

got it sorted. i had to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for my usb's and it connected straight away. thanks for all your help.. :D