how to transfer fon no.?

Guest mark_bulanadi@axisglobal.com

Ei guys, im a newbie with regards to using the SAP but i got a problem. Ive been using a nokia before when i syncronized my nokia with my laptop to transfer the contacts to Outlook all the generel no. were labeled under "Others". The thing is when is syncronized my SAP to the laptop it cant recognize the no which are labeled "Others", what im doing now is im manually relabelling from "Others" to "Mobile" one by one and i have 500 contacts! is there a way in which i can do this faster? thanks, appreciate any help. ;)

Guest chibako
Ei guys, im a newbie with regards to using the SAP but i got a problem. Ive been using a nokia before when i syncronized my nokia with my laptop to transfer the contacts to Outlook all the generel no. were labeled under "Others". The thing is when is syncronized my SAP to the laptop it cant recognize the no which are labeled "Others", what im doing now is im manually relabelling from "Others" to "Mobile" one by one and i have 500 contacts! is there a way in which i can do this faster? thanks, appreciate any help. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pare, isa lang solution jan... isa-isahin mo na kasi! hehehe ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Geeklord

devise an automated task (script) that looks for your contacts labeled "others" and have it change them to mobile. Then open all of your contacts (to be done on the PC not the phone) and run the script. voila, all "others" are now "mobile". then sync with the SAP.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
devise an automated task (script) that looks for your contacts labeled "others" and have it change them to mobile. Then open all of your contacts (to be done on the PC not the phone) and run the script. voila, all "others" are now "mobile". then sync with the SAP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not possible with AutoSmartphone so how to do it?