Name my son and win a prize!

Guest chucky.egg

Guest Disco Stu

This thread keeps popping up in 'View New Posts' so I assume that people have started voting again !!

Perhaps you can put us out of our misery - three years now - and let us know what Little Egg actually got named :D

Guest chucky.egg

Ah, yes.

Voting is officially closed. Graham Norton will be announcing the result on TV later, but for Modaco members...

"Little Egg" is actually Owen Joseph.

We're expecting our 3rd (and final) this summer, so I might start a new poll. :D

Guest awarner (MVP)
We're expecting our 3rd (and final) this summer, so I might start a new poll. :(

Don't hang about do you lol (we had a 10 year gap or mistake depending how you look at it).

As for the name Owen let's hope he's not a beersoft the second otherwise you will have a handful :D

EDIT I closed the poll to stop further votes and the system decided to wipe the values but still shows the ammount of votes.

Guest Shuflie
Ah, yes.

Voting is officially closed. Graham Norton will be announcing the result on TV later, but for Modaco members...

"Little Egg" is actually Owen Joseph.

We're expecting our 3rd (and final) this summer, so I might start a new poll. :D

How's about Hammond (Egg)?

Guest PayableOnDeath
Comgrats Chucky.

I think you should name it Pi - well, it's close enough :(

well if the baby has an extra finger or something then it would work :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buck bull stallion

.. i dont know about Noel (leon) I would name HIM Syphon Aire but since hes like 3 years old what did you name him ?

Edited by buck bull stallion

Guest Confucious
.. i dont know about Noel (leon) I would name HIM Syphon Aire but since hes like 3 years old what did you name him ?

See post No 27 above...

Guest beersoft

Owen is a great name!!!!, a good second choice is Jasper (the name of the small boy i seem to have aquired via getting a life)

/me does some dancing

i do recomend giving small children with haribo, it keeps them bouncy

later

errmOwen

Guest beersoft

Its good to be back (at least part time)

Our Jasper is currently not breaking the x7510 and watching spongebobs,

Im not going to hijack the thread about haribos, but i like tangtasics and starmix

later

Owen