What military aircraft are you?

Guest mike-oh

Guest mike-oh

My Results:

quiz983outcome8.jpg

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best. 8)

Guest Madeye

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Not quite true. In fact I said I didn't like noise at all. Oh well, the picture does look like me :)

EDIT: typo - I hate 'em.

Edited by Madeye

Guest beersoft

F-15 Eagle

quiz983outcome6.jpg

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

later

Owen

Guest mcwarre

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

I like prowling round town late at night; but that's another story

:oops: :oops:

Guest nedge2k

My Results:

quiz983outcome6.jpg

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

8)

Guest awarner [MVP]

I don't like the options of question 9.

. Do other people like you?

They worship me, and rightfully so.

They admire me and hold me in high esteem

They fear me

They don`t like me, unless I`m doing something for them

What happened to "We get along" ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest justsomeoneelseagain

C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

post-136616-1122596426_thumb.jpg