Screen Protector - Tja, RIGHT

Guest Xenzo1990

Guest Xenzo1990

So, after seeing a good post about Addon World m500 screenprotectors on this forum, I went and ordered some for my m500.

FIRSTLY, they are hard to apply, they leave MANY bubbles. They also claim they are washable, which is true, if you dont want them to stick to your screen again.

The main problem was when I took it off, I found a rubbery residue on the screen, it wasnt sticky, just left lots of dull marks when I tried to rub it off, nothing seemed to work.

I finally got the residue off by using the supplied cloth to rub in a circular motion, but the crap is still all around my screen, very dissatisfied, so I emailed them and recieve this rather short reply.

We can send you another pack

Sorry about this

grace

Its like, did you not read where I said they left marks on my screen!?

Anyway lastnight looks around for good comments, and found some that seemed to be ok. Ordered them from ebay, the seller has 99.9 positive feedback.

Bought them with paypal and ive had no contact from the seller since so im still a bit annoyed and im having to be very carfull with my screen atm.

So incase your gonna buy these useless screen wreckers, DONT.

Guest LadFromWales85

From previous experience with Addons World (she (grace) also has other eBay user names selling other types of phone/pda related items) I'd not touch them with a barge pole! She caused me an absolute nightmare when a bunch of stuff I ordered from her didnt arrive, ever, took weeks of complaints, eventually had to get my money back through paypal

Every email I sent to her, was answered with emails similar to the one you got, one line long, totally off the point, totally ignoring everything you've said in your emails!

Edited by LadFromWales85

Guest mavisdavis

I og tmine from ebay along with a car holder. Im very satisfied with my antiglare screen protector.

I would recomend to anybody. and only took 3days to come

look HERE

Guest maxwell_hung

I bought the crystal screen protector from boxwave.

A little expensive but if it's good, and I read some good reviews of it, then it's worth it.

Ordered it on the 15th, on the 17th I got an email to say it had shipped and to expect to take delivery at the end of the month.

Turned up on the 19th. Very happy getting it shipped to the UK in two days.

Previous to this I applied one of the screen protectors from my old PDA. This didn't go on well and when I took it off I too had all little blotches of what I think were adhesive on the screen. Took me ages to get it off