Cycle Calculator

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

SoundTells.com released Cycle Calculator, a menstrual cycle calendar for Smartphone. The software indicates days with increased probability of getting pregnant and makes predictions of upcoming dates.

post-12251-1126036303_thumb.gif

Features

* Easy-to-use calendar predicts ovulation date and dates with increased probability of pregnancy.

* Vacation planner - scroll to view future menstrual cycle dates.

* Due Date calculator – calculates the due date for the child conceived during current cycle.

* All cycle dates input into the calendar are available for review and editing.

* The calendar graphs your cycles duration over the last 12 months.

* The calendar calculates cycle duration statistics including average and standard deviation.

* The calendar automatically saves all you cycle dates into a text file for review on Pocket PC or desktop computer.

* You can save all data into a CSV file (comma separated values text file) for backup, archival, and editing.

* You can edit the CSV file on the desktop PC with Excel, Notepad, or any other text editing software.

* You can load data from the CSV file into the cycle calculator software.

The Cycle Calculator is practical and user-friendly. Just tell the Cycle Calculator the day of your last menstrual bleeding and the average number of days in menstrual cycle. Enjoy!

Note: the demo version does not allow you to setup your date.

Interested? You can download a demo version from Handango:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDet...roductId=172594

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Like 'you are most likely to go home and sleep after your date' ? No. :o

I think by 'predict date' the authors meant due date for the child conceived during the current cycle.

Guest philgriffiths

I think by upcoming dates it actually means when approximatley the ladies next 'time of the month' will be. My missus has just got a super girly phone (i dont know the make or model, i took little interest as it wasnt a smartphone :o ) thats all pink and has stuff like this on it. It also has space for 5 shoppin lists? why on earth do you need five? surely you just have one big list?

Guest arman68

I use SmartVenus from http://www.pocketland.de/product.php?prod_id=13788 which works well on my C550.

Price is much more reasonable at €4.85 and AFAIK if all you need is to display the calendar with various dates (menstruation, ovulation, likelyhood of conception) based on your cycle, the unregistered version will let you do it without time limit; just a nag screen at startup. I think it looks better as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.