Network is locked (simlock) audiovox

Guest Bernhard

Guest Bernhard

I have a problem with an audiovox xcingular model smt5600 that buys! I live on rich coast and he{*she*} buys me this telephone and the problem is that says that it{*he;she*} has the Simlock and does not ask me for a password and looked by the whole Internet of how to eliminate her{*it*} but does not appear at all … in this page is the one that they explain mas on this telephone, I believe{*create*}, expect someone has a solution of how to eliminate this problem

I do not have the chip xsingula since in CR this company does not exist... [email protected] Thank you

Guest richardlai
I have a problem with an audiovox xcingular model smt5600 that buys! I live on rich coast and he{*she*} buys me this telephone and the problem is that says that it{*he;she*} has the Simlock and does not ask me for a password and looked by the whole Internet of how to eliminate her{*it*} but does not appear at all … in this page is the one that they explain mas on this telephone, I believe{*create*}, expect someone has a solution of how to eliminate this problem

I do not have the chip xsingula since in CR this company does not exist... [email protected] Thank you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a funny translation...

Try this: http://www.modaco.com/Alternative_app_and_...e_-t230715.html