Anyone received their M5000 yet?

Guest eggedd2k

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest philtech44
anyone's m5000 been delivered yet? any pics to post?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Checked with Orange Upgrade CS this morning and obtained Tracking number with Parceline - tracked it at their website and hey guess what?

It's with the man in the van... !! WooooOOOoOOOooo!

Hey, I'm ain't excited though.... M U C H ! ;)

Checked with Orange Upgrade CS this morning and obtained Tracking number with Parceline - tracked it at their website and hey guess what?

It's with the man in the van... !!  WooooOOOoOOOooo!

Hey, I'm ain't excited though.... M U C H ! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mines "on the van" too :D

Its feels like christmas

Guest eggedd2k

coz of the deal i've sorted i can only have it from the shop when they get them in. i'm gonna ring every day - the said they should have some by friday

Guest MSPENCE

I am still eagerly waiting for delivery... I must have been out to our reception to check if it has been delivered about 12 times all ready today.... Sad I know but having waiting for so long...!

I am still eagerly waiting for delivery... I must have been out to our reception to check if it has been delivered about 12 times all ready today.... Sad I know but having waiting for so long...!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks like they have buggered the order.. mine aint on the van ;)

/me goes to cry

edit -

Was on the van at :8:20 this morning YAY!

Guest nowimboard

Mines due to tomorrow! But, like a mong i didn't think labout getting it sent to work. So if noone is in to collect it I have to reschudel it for friday at work ARRGHGH

Guest Confucious
nice! if I wasn't so H A P P Y today.. I'd react!! lol

;)

Sorry Phil, Couldn't resist. I'm using a 1Gb in my Exec. Maybe dolphinsmile can enlighten you?

Guest rickyburke

got mine this morning, very nice, no bundled sd card, only one battery. ;)

but very nice, lovely resolution, even better with clearview,

most programs have had tweaks from wm2003se.

ill give u more info when ive played more.

Guest philtech44
Its with me now. Nice earphones, thick manual and a case to protect it. Good luck all. See you back here in a few hours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What 'capacity' SD card please?

Guest rickyburke

it has msn messenger, internet explorer is awesome, with the zoom set to smallest!

has voice speed dial, intuitive connection options, zip utility, wm10 obviously, which is lovely!!!!!!!

screen orientation is quick to change when screen re-adjusted, about 1-2 seconds, really feels like a laptop when typing.

all in all, i like, shame only one battery tho!

Guest Confucious

I thought I read somewhere that O were supplying a spare battery? Obviously not.

Are you guys getting a new USIM with the M5000? I rang this morning to see if they would swap my SIM for a USIM and was told they couldn't so I am using my Exec on Three with their walled garden.

If you still have a SIM card rather than a USIM you won't be able to use 3G (You should have a U (for UMTS) where you would find the G (for GPRS) on the top bar in the box with 3G coverage.

What sort of data plans have you guys gone for?

Also, the Exec comes with Clearview PDF reader and Spb GPRS Counter - what additional s/ware do O provide?

Edited by Confucious

Guest rickyburke

yeah, got a usim, havent activated it yet, using my old sim till i finish work, ;)

dont know wot the exec has, but m5000 has, online error reporting, download agent, clearvuepdf, excel, file explorer, jave, pocket msn, powerpoint, pv player, voice speed dial, wmp, wireless manager, word mobile, zip.

still playing so bear with me, lol

Guest philtech44

Shame about the SD card.. 3rd party suppliers were giving away at least 512MB cards on O2 tariffs last week... 2nd battery would have been fair too...

whats the case like is it a simple pouch type - I mean can you open the screen with the case on??