help. phone wont charge

Guest shyne

it decided it wouldnt charge today ;) i didnt drop it or anything! wut happened? is there any way to fix this without solding or wutever (i did a search and the solution was to solder) or am i gonna have to find a new phone :D

Guest awarner [MVP]

Chances are it's the known issue with charging which can cause the internal fuse to blow on the MPX200.

Unless you are very good with a soldering iron it's not a user repairable fault.

Guest toomuchdogfur

pull the battery out, leave it for a day, plug it back in, turn phone on (if possible) then charge. sounds strangely untechnical and unscientific, but oddly enough it worked for a friend's smartphone and my old moto v525!

and in conclusion, electronics can be very weird.

pull the battery out, leave it for a day, plug it back in, turn phone on (if possible) then charge. sounds strangely untechnical and unscientific, but oddly enough it worked for a friend's smartphone and my old moto v525!

and in conclusion, electronics can be very weird.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn didnt work ;)

Guest m1.carson

Hi,

Remove battery and warm it on a radiator for a while, till the heat is right through it [don't get it too hot ]then replace the battery and put it on charge,don't switch it on, this sometimes works with old laptop batteries, but, it's not guaranteed, good luck.

If you can borrow a battery try that first, if it works, ok, they're cheaper than new phones !.