Unbranded Rom C550?

Guest daniel_jones

Guest daniel_jones

Hi Guys,

Got my SPV C550 its unlocked and im using it on O2 atm.

I used to have a SPV C500 and was running a Qtek rom on that, as all the custom stuff that orange install annoys me.

Is there a unbranded rom for the c550 available like the Qtek? or a way to completly remove all the orange stuff on my c550.

Regards

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skearon
Hi Guys,

Got my SPV C550 its unlocked and im using it on O2 atm.

I used to have a SPV C500 and was running a Qtek rom on that, as all the custom stuff that orange install annoys me.

Is there a unbranded rom for the c550 available like the Qtek? or a way to completly remove all the orange stuff on my c550.

Regards

Daniel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good question as I am thinking of getting a C550, is it possible to flash it with another firmware?

Guest davejerome

Guys you are really missing the point here! You can make / edit / use (depending on your skill) a theme then if you find any traces of orange left on the phone you can remove it with guides from this site.

Oh and I think there may be a licence / piracy issue with using the imate rom.

Good question as I am thinking of getting a C550, is it possible to flash it with another firmware?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dave106

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Youll be lucky to find one. The qtek 8200 wasnt around for very long and i dont think imates sp4m even got released. the only other phone is sda ii and that'll be t-mobile branded.

• 1 month later...