Guest SkUk21

Corporate or Small Business?

How do you know?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

medium & corporate not sure about small

i'm an employee

Edited by SkUk21

Guest shadamehr

Mmmm - and I am now half a month past my two possible upgrades with Orange too, and still no sign of C600 for my son.

But moreover, as I posted once before, take a look at the Upgrades section of the Orange website, and they have practically NOTHING at all half decent in stock...

Where can I complain *lol*

Seriously though, Orange are managing to extend the 12 month period on my two lines, from the point when I do eventually upgrade, by virtue of me not being able to upgrade yet even though I am well entitled, by having nothing at all decent in stock, and it's been like this for ages - hence my original thread on this somewhere on here.

Go look and see how bad it is.

Also, I am FOAMING with them too, because when I added a new handset and account last year, the greedy gets asked for a deposit, which I have never had ever, and been a customer on two other lines prior to that for a year.

They categorically assured me though, that this would be refundable in the form of a CHEQUE when a year had passed, as it was a cash deposit I paid.

My bill and a letter came last month, to say it had been CREDITED on my next bill.

That's not what I wanted, and absolutely NOT waht they promised.

Damn gets.

Edited by shadamehr

Guest iwilliams
Mmmm - and I am now half a month past my two possible upgrades with Orange too, and still no sign of C600 for my son.

But moreover, as I posted once before, take a look at the Upgrades section of the Orange website, and they have practically NOTHING at all half decent in stock...

Where can I complain *lol*

Seriously though, Orange are managing to extend the 12 month period on my two lines, from the point when I do eventually upgrade, by virtue of me not being able to upgrade yet even though I am well entitled, by having nothing at all decent in stock, and it's been like this for ages - hence my original thread on this somewhere on here.

Go look and see how bad it is.

Also, I am FOAMING with them too, because when I added a new handset and account last year, the greedy gets asked for a deposit, which I have never had ever, and been a customer on two other lines prior to that for a year.

They categorically assured me though, that this would be refundable in the form of a CHEQUE when a year had passed, as it was a cash deposit I paid.

My bill and a letter came last month, to say it had been CREDITED on my next bill.

That's not what I wanted, and absolutely NOT waht they promised.

Damn gets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I upgraded on the 1st sept this year and waited for

K750i, w800i m5000 and all out of stock

Now waited for the C600 and waiting....

They dont care

Have a new upgrade and new cotracrt but no phone to make calls

Guest shadamehr
I upgraded on the 1st sept this year and waited for

K750i, w800i m5000 and all out of stock

Now waited for the C600 and waiting....

They dont care

Have a new upgrade and new cotracrt but no phone to make calls

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er forgive me, but how do you "Upgrade" without choosing a handset at that time?

And if you have managed this, then that stinks what has happened to you, and how you have been treated, your right mate, yeah!

Been through this alot with operators. Upgrade it for the most expensive handset (not necesarily the best) and sell it on ebay. Then go buy the best phone u want with the cash.

On another closely related note... I have several lines with different operators and i go through headache with them every 12 months because they give me really poor deals. Best thing to do is to port it to another provider.

If you really want to stay with that provider, then port it to a paygo on another network, then port it right back signing up as a new customer. That way you get the great new customer deals they refuse to give existing customers. Hey if they want to play games we can play too!