SPV M1500

Guest renegade722

Guest renegade722

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone could answer a quick question for me...

Does anyone know what is the maximum size SD card you can put into an SPV M1500?

I remember reading other topics where people complained that their M500s / Imate Jams wouldn't accept certain brands of SD card or would alternatively only accept a particular maximum size :?:

With the advent of ever greater capacities, I think the current max is 2Gb for around £100, it would be great to carry around enough music and movies to only have to re-sync every 2 weeks or so.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Pondrew

I've never heard any suggestions of compatibility issues with new SD cards on either the HTC Blue Angel nor the HTC Alpine (your SPV M1500). U should be able to use as large a card as is on the market :)

• 1 month later...
Guest thebaron
I've never heard any suggestions of compatibility issues with new SD cards on either the HTC Blue Angel nor the HTC Alpine (your SPV M1500). U should be able to use as large a card as is on the market  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm looking at getting an SD or MMC card from emartbuy.com - they have a SD that is 150X (read 22.5 MB/s and write at 15 MB/s) and the mmc is 200X (read 30MB/s and write 12.5MB/s)

Which card format (if either) works better with the alpine and is it better to go for the higher read speed of write speed?

Sam