TOMTOM software only

Guest hey_tim

Guest hey_tim

Following various threads suggesting the software can only bought with a receiver I found item 5845426862 on ebay - £95.99 for the software only - fully supported.

also try www.innovationsuk.org

Tim

Guest awarner [MVP]

As mentioned many times. TomTom do not offically sell it's products for mobile phones as software only.

Only the PDA versions can be bought seperately.

The problem with that ebay auction is it only shows the PDA screenshots and not Mobile, they then go on to say that it is conmpatable with the following nokia phones and list Windows Smartphones before series 60 devices ;)

Refering to the auction above I will certainly enquire how this seller can claim to sell as software only.

I will report back as soon as I have an official reply.

Guest hey_tim

>I will report back as soon as I have an official reply.

Thanks - If you can get the software at that price and then pick up a cheap receiver it makes the whole package a lot more affordable.

Tim.

Guest Jasonkruys
The problem with that ebay auction is it only shows the PDA screenshots and not  Mobile, they then go on to say that it is conmpatable with the following nokia phones and list Windows Smartphones before series 60 devices ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does say "Please NOTIFY US OF THE VERSION OF SOFTWARE YOU REQUIRE. WE CANNOT FULFIL YOUR ORDER WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION"

Perhaps they have both versions available?

Would ertainly be interested to hear their response!

Thanks Awarner :D

Guest mcwarre
It does say "Please NOTIFY US OF THE VERSION OF SOFTWARE YOU REQUIRE. WE CANNOT FULFIL YOUR ORDER WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION"

Yes for Nokia 9300/9500 only.....

Perhaps they have both versions available?

As I have mentioned it is not on their website and the auction doesn't mention it; therefore one would be correct in stating that (in a 'new customers only' voice) 'not SPV'.... ;) :D