"Volatile" button assignments on HTC Alpine

Guest ashley

Guest ashley

My orange M1500, which i believe is the Alpine, reassigns the camera application (not what i had assigned myself) to the camera button evey time i reset (quite often at the moment),

Re-assigning the second button for the voice recorder to another application is fine.

Is there any reason for this or maybe is it caused by the orange photo application that is in the startup?

Ashley

Guest fraser

It defo does something on startup. I've reorganized my start menu yet every soft reset it recreates the Camera link in the root of the start menu. Mucho annoying. I'd guess it was the same Orange application doing the button reassign as well.

I tried removing the startup entry, but I don't believe it worked wrt the start menu.

Guest ashley
It defo does something on startup. I've reorganized my start menu yet every soft reset it recreates the Camera link in the root of the start menu. Mucho annoying. I'd guess it was the same Orange application doing the button reassign as well.

I tried removing the startup entry, but I don't believe it worked wrt the start menu.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I worked out it was the camera auto detect startup item