c550

Guest xtacbyme

Guest xtacbyme

Hey guys confused here, lots of questons, I'm from the usa just got phone unlocked and it's rockin.. Ok for first question, how do i uninstall remove at least from start menu...orange, musicplayer, fire player java, pv layer? I have no use for them so i want them hidden at least from start menu or removed completelly if possible, I've tried activesync and file manager, Any ieas? and also how do I rearrange my start menu? and put for exmplae internet explorer on the last page, or make a folder and have some pgorams in there instead of 3 pages of items?.. this is diffrent then the e200 it seems, unless i'm missing something?

And Via active sync When i try to delete stuff\shortcuts it wont let me for example in in mysmartphone, storage, windows, startmenu games, and i want to delete more games, when i right click on it, on computer hit delete i get this error...cannot delete file more games accessis denied, make sure your mobile device has suffient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file? this happens w\ everything on my active sync I can't even delete the pictures under homescreens and they are not in use!! very strange compared to E200 and original spv

Also i installed tcpmp player on here, but how do i get the 550 buttons to work? it only allows me to choose windows media player and orange player, i'd like it if those buttons would control tcpmp.

Also you all still using tcpmp for all your media/ video and music? be easier. hopefully thats the case?

Also do all the tweaks from the e200 work w\ the C550 meaning the looping alarm etc? Thanks guys hopefully you can help me out here, the cluttered start menu is a pain, why have them on my phone if i wont use them?

Hope to hear back soon

Chris

Edited by xtacbyme