Java .jar .jad running on wm2003?

Guest ironsoulreaver

Guest BlueWall

Hey guys im new to this forum and i think its maybe kinda to late to answer u this question...

I have Motorola MPx220 and i wanna use MIDP but when i open software it says:

"the font file paths are set incorrectly. Please edit fonthPaths.jar in /lib/jclMidp20/ ext to point to the appropriate font files from the system font folder".

Does any1 know what to do?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
place in all jar-archives directory "com".. this helps to run all Nokia java games..

also.. as you have place com, make jad-file(utilite JADMaker.exe)

will it work with samsung sgh-i600 ?? i've downloaded all five files but still confused how to install them and if they work at all. please help and explain a bit how does this java coretek emulator work.

cheers - Zolt

• 2 weeks later...

I tried many of those programs but to no avail, none worked. Anyone know of a working Java program for the Moto Q? Also how to install Jar files on the Q if possible? Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest victornpb

I tried to install all but i get an error on install all .cab "this is a not valid windows ce setup file".

I have an Windows Mobile 2003 runing on HP iPaq RX3715 / 128 MB - Flash / 64 MB - SDRAM /CPU: Samsung S3C2440 400 MHz. i need help, anyone?

screen01l.jpg

Edited by victornpb

• 6 months later...
Guest Menneisyys
I tried to install all but i get an error on install all .cab "this is a not valid windows ce setup file".

I have an Windows Mobile 2003 runing on HP iPaq RX3715 / 128 MB - Flash / 64 MB - SDRAM /CPU: Samsung S3C2440 400 MHz. i need help, anyone?

screen01l.jpg

Did you read my guide?