Tcpmp problem on my mio 8390

Guest VNPOWER

Guest VNPOWER

Ive got the latest version on my imate smartphone 2 and it works fine, ive tried to put it on my mio 8390 and it just automatically exits when i try to open a video, however it doesnt exit with mp3s. does anyone else have this problem?

Guest VNPOWER
Use your Task Manager to check that you have enough free memory available on the phone to run videos.

Did the same videos work on the old phone ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i found the problem, the default video codec on the program doesnt work on the 8390. I selected the second one and it all works. i wonder why the first codec doesnt work?

Guest schriss
i found the problem, the default video codec on the program doesnt work on the 8390. I selected the second one and it all works. i wonder why the first codec doesnt work?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What codec did you select?

Mio8390 has many problems, one of them is that it won't run some graphics applications (they just quit) if you don't do some tricks or update ROM to latest one which has fixed those things.

Guest VNPOWER
What codec did you select?

Mio8390 has many problems, one of them is that it won't run some graphics applications (they just quit) if you don't do some tricks or update ROM to latest one which has fixed those things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for all your replys. I found out its because it cant use gapi. and i used the program in your other thread which took me 1hour to find and now everything works great when i sign the application.

thanks heaps.

Now the only problem i need to tackle would getting the font bigger on the phone. The mio has really small hard to read font, and if i change the font to large it only chages the operator logo and the time, i want something to change the whole phones font. can anyone help me with this?

Edited by VNPOWER