Goodbye Blue Angel

Guest its_millertime22

Guest its_millertime22

Had the BA (Orange M2000) for over a year now as I'm sure have many people here...

Interested to know which device people have moved on to, if any, and how long after you had the BA did you want to get something different (and for what reason)?

I myself just ordered the M5000 - they charged me £24.99 wheras I had originally gotten the BA for free.

Didn't think I would want to upgrade for another few months since I want something like the HTC Hermes but after finding out the HTC Universal (M5000) has a VGA screen, I've gone for it now!

• 8 months later...
Guest ingster
Had the BA (Orange M2000) for over a year now as I'm sure have many people here...

Interested to know which device people have moved on to, if any, and how long after you had the BA did you want to get something different (and for what reason)?

I myself just ordered the M5000 - they charged me £24.99 wheras I had originally gotten the BA for free.

Didn't think I would want to upgrade for another few months since I want something like the HTC Hermes but after finding out the HTC Universal (M5000) has a VGA screen, I've gone for it now!

I was looking at the M5000 but it looked too big for my use! So i opted for the hermes (M3100) which is wonderful, now when i see my BA it looks HUGE - the screen anyway, it is thinner than my 3100 but not so chunky to carry around

Guest Pondrew

The Blue Angel was a great device. Loved it to bits and still miss the large screen. Ever since owning one I've craved a VGA version (not like the Universal as that's a little too big and I still think I prefer a portrait orientation) and still hope it'll come one day.

But I moved on last December, after owning the MDA III (Blue Angel) for 11months, and got myself an MDA Compact II the day it came out (it was ultra cheap, compact, and had WM5). Again I loved that device even if it did take a time to replace the MDA III in my affections. Still, it wasn't enough to stop me getting the Vario II when it came out 6 months later. I guess that says something about the Blue Angel's longevity compared to the subsequent devices. Have to say that the Vario II itself has failed to grab me quite like the previous two devices did as I'm even now wondering about what my next device should be!